- 1 Who is the present Minister of Defence in Nigeria?
- 2 Who is the Defence minister right now?
- 3 Who is our Defence Minister 2020?
- 4 Who is D current chief of Defence staff in Nigeria?
- 5 Who is the first minister of Defence in Nigeria?
- 6 Who is the highest ranking military officer in Nigeria?
- 7 How do I join the Ministry of Defence?
- 8 Who does CDS report to?
- 9 Who is the head of National Defence Council?
- 10 Who is our Finance Minister?
- 11 Who is the food minister of India 2020?
- 12 Who is the highest ranking military officer today?
- 13 What is the salary of Chief of Army Staff?
- 14 Who is the Chief of Army Staff 2020?
Who is the present Minister of Defence in Nigeria?
Ministry of Defence (Nigeria)
|Jurisdiction||Federal Government of Nigeria|
|Minister responsible||Bashir Salihi Magashi|
Who is the Defence minister right now?
Minister of Defence (India)
|Minister of Defence Rakshā Mantri|
|Incumbent Rajnath Singh since 31 May 2019|
|Ministry of Defence|
|Member of||Union Cabinet|
Who is our Defence Minister 2020?
Ministry of Defence (India)
|Annual budget||₹478,195 crore (US$67 billion) (2021–22)|
|Minister responsible||Rajnath Singh, Minister of Defence|
|Deputy Minister responsible||Shripad Yesso Naik, Minister of State for Defence|
Who is D current chief of Defence staff in Nigeria?
Chief of the Defence Staff (Nigeria)
|Chief of the Defence Staff|
|Incumbent General Lucky Irabor since 26 January 2021|
|Ministry of Defence|
|Member of||National Security Council|
Who is the first minister of Defence in Nigeria?
Muhammadu Ribadu (1909 – 1 May 1965) was a Nigerian politician, who was the first Minister of Defence after independence.
Who is the highest ranking military officer in Nigeria?
Incumbent. Maj. Gen. Farouk Yahaya The Chief of Army Staff (COAS) is the highest ranking military officer of the Nigerian Army. The position is often occupied by the most senior commissioned officer appointed by the President of Nigeria.
How do I join the Ministry of Defence?
Join the Ministry of Defence Police
- minimum age 18.
- good health and physically fit.
- prepared to work at any UK location.
- have lived in the UK for the last 5 years (excluding overseas service in the armed services)
- must be willing to undergo security clearance up to the required level.
- willing to carry firearms.
Who does CDS report to?
Each of these departments are headed by a Secretary-ranked officer, except the DMA where the CDS will be of cabinet secretary rank just like the three service chiefs. They all will report directly to the Defence Minister.
Who is the head of National Defence Council?
It forms the nucleus of the decision-making apparatus of the NSC. National Security Advisor Ajit Doval is the chairman of the group and it consists of the following members: Vice Chairman Niti Aayog Rajiv Kumar. Cabinet Secretary (Rajiv Gauba, IAS)
Who is our Finance Minister?
The current Finance Minister of India is Nirmala Sitharaman. Lists of finance ministers.
|Term of office||30 May 2019|
|Length||2 years, 14 days|
Who is the food minister of India 2020?
|Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution|
|1||Jawaharlal Nehru||15 August 1946|
|26||Ram Vilas Paswan||8 October 2020|
Who is the highest ranking military officer today?
Milley. General Mark A. Milley is the 20th Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, the nation’s highest – ranking military officer, and the principal military advisor to the President, Secretary of Defense, and National Security Council.
What is the salary of Chief of Army Staff?
The position is abbreviated as COAS in Indian Army, and is always held by a four star general. Chief of the Army Staff (India)
|Chief of the Army Staff|
|Salary||₹250,000 (US$3,500) monthly|
Who is the Chief of Army Staff 2020?
India got a new Army Chief on Tuesday as General Manoj Mukund Naravane took over as the Chief of Army Staff, succeeding General Bipin Rawat. Gen Rawat is superannuating today and he will take over as the country’s first Chief of Defence Staff tomorrow.