- 1 What is the best way to send money to Nigeria?
- 2 What app can I use to send money to Nigeria?
- 3 How do I transfer money to a Nigerian bank account?
- 4 How can I send money from USA to Nigeria through MoneyGram?
- 5 How do I receive a wire transfer in Nigeria?
- 6 Does PayPal work in Nigeria?
- 7 How can I send money to Nigeria online?
- 8 Can I use Zelle in Nigeria?
- 9 How much is Western Union limit in Nigeria?
- 10 How can I send money Western Union from USA to Nigeria?
- 11 How do I transfer money to someone else’s bank account?
- 12 How long does it take TransferWise to send money to Nigeria?
- 13 Which bank does MoneyGram in Nigeria?
- 14 Does MoneyGram send money to Nigeria?
- 15 Can I send money from USA to Nigeria through PayPal?
What is the best way to send money to Nigeria?
If you want to send money to a bank account in Nigeria, we recommend using a specialist currency provider. If you’re transferring under $300 or equivalent, your best options include WorldRemit, TransferWise, Xoom or MoneyGram.
What app can I use to send money to Nigeria?
TalkRemit is the fast secure and low-cost online money transfer service for sending money to Nigeria. Our trusted global remittance platform and online money transfer app is the most convenient way to transfer money to Nigeria. It’s safe, reliable and hassle-free.
How do I transfer money to a Nigerian bank account?
You can send money to a Nigerian bank account in three simple steps.
- Select the type of service you want. You can choose a money transfer to the recipient’s bank account, or an airtime top up.
- Tell us where you want the money to go.
- Tell us whether you want to pay with your debit card or ACH, and provide the details.
How can I send money from USA to Nigeria through MoneyGram?
With MoneyGram, it’s easy to send money to Nigerian via the web by going to the MoneyGram website or on your phone by downloading the mobile app.
- Select a receiver.
- Choose how to pay.
- Send the money.
- Find an agent location.
- Submit your information.
- Complete your transaction.
- Notify your recipient.
How do I receive a wire transfer in Nigeria?
To receive western union money transfer via Quickteller to your bank account
- Visit www.quickteller.com and signup for a Quickteller account.
- Click on the Send and Receive Money tile.
- Then click on the Western Union tile.
- Select your bank, either Zenith, GTBank, or FCMB.
- Also, select “Naira” under “Choose currency”
Does PayPal work in Nigeria?
Established in 1998 as Confinity, PayPal is the leading global payment system and is now available to residents of Nigeria. It is available in over 200 countries and territories around the world in 23 currencies.
How can I send money to Nigeria online?
How to transfer money to Nigeria online?
- Register for free. Sign up online or in our app for free.
- Choose an amount to send. Tell us how much you want to send.
- Add recipient’s bank details. Fill in the details of your recipient’s bank account.
- Verify your identity.
- Pay for your transfer.
- That’s it.
Can I use Zelle in Nigeria?
No, Zelle is available only in the US. The company allows sending money from one US bank account to another. Both the sender and the recipient must have US bank accounts. But you can always use Monito to find the cheapest option to send money abroad from the US.
How much is Western Union limit in Nigeria?
Requirements to Send money A maximum send limit of 1,000USD Naira equivalent per customer per quarter, as stipulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria.
How can I send money Western Union from USA to Nigeria?
Choose how to send money to Nigeria
- Online. Send money to Nigeria in minutes1 on westernunion.com. Send now.
- App. Transfer money to Nigeria from wherever you are. Download now.
- In-person. Send money to Nigeria from any one of over 55,000 agent locations across the US. Find an agent.
How do I transfer money to someone else’s bank account?
Option 1: Send money directly from your bank account to another bank account
- Use a service like Wise to send money straight from your bank account to another account, inside or outside the US.
- Make a domestic wire (pricey, but fast) from your bank.
- Use your bank’s billpay option (this works for a select list of banks )
How long does it take TransferWise to send money to Nigeria?
Advantages of sending money with Wise ( Transferwise ) The same rate you see in Google and other sources is what transferwise is using. No short changing. They deliver your transfer directly into the bank account of the recipient in Nigeria within 24 hours. 25% of transfers are credited within minutes.
Which bank does MoneyGram in Nigeria?
MoneyGram transfers (Receive & Send) are made only in Naira in line with the directive of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) for payment of international money transfer in Nigeria. Convenient opening hours from Monday to Friday at all locations and select locations on weekend.
Does MoneyGram send money to Nigeria?
We make it easy to send and receive money online and in person. You can also send money direct to bank accounts in Morocco, Ghana and Nigeria. We have most banks covered. Be sure to check the MoneyGram cost estimator to find great exchange rates and fees for your money transfer.
Can I send money from USA to Nigeria through PayPal?
Yes, PayPal works in Nigeria! As a Nigerian, you can open a personal PayPal account to send money. You can also open a business account.