- 1 How do I reset my DStv decoder after payment?
- 2 How long does it take for DStv to reconnect after payment?
- 3 How do I refresh my DStv?
- 4 How do I set up my DStv after payment?
- 5 What happens when I reset my DStv decoder?
- 6 Where is the reset button on DStv remote?
- 7 How do I check my DStv balance?
- 8 How do I check my DStv subscription status?
- 9 What happens if your DStv is suspended?
- 10 Why is my DStv not working?
- 11 How do you reset DStv channels?
- 12 Why is my DStv not working after payment?
How do I reset my DStv decoder after payment?
How to reset DStv after payment
- Send an SMS with the word RESET accompanied by your smartcard number to 30333.
- You will receive a confirmation message informing you that your request is being processed.
- Check after a while if the channels are available.
How long does it take for DStv to reconnect after payment?
It takes a maximum of 15 minutes to reactivate the subscription after payment depending on the mode of payment. For making it easy and accessible to all, there are several modes of payment.
How do I refresh my DStv?
Just follow the instructions below:
- Press the “ reset ” and the standby buttons simultaneously!
- When the word “DL” shows up on the display, you should repeat the following sequence.
- When you see the letters, you will need to press P+ and P- one after the other! This will reset your DSTV one step at a time!
How do I set up my DStv after payment?
Dial *120*68584# and follow the prompts. Call us on 083 900 3788 or 011 289 2222 without having to speak to an agent.
What happens when I reset my DStv decoder?
What Happens When You Reset Your DStv Decoder? When you reset your DStv decoder, all the previous setup on your receiver are restored to the default settings. This means if you have made any changes to your decoder menu, then all those settings will be deleted and restored to the factory settings.
Reset DStv remote
- Hold down both the ARC and Standby for about 3 seconds. During this step, the remote lights should change to amber.
- Continue holding the ARC button as you release the Standby.
- While you are still pressing the ARC button, dial 9499.
- Now, release the ARC button to complete the reset process.
How do I check my DStv balance?
It is quick and easy to check your DStv account balance on your mobile phone.
- dial *120*68584#
- Select option 1.
- Your DStv account balance will appear on the screen.
How do I check my DStv subscription status?
How to Check DStv balance in Nigeria using SMS
- On your mobile phone, compose a message containing “DD Smart Card Number” and send it to 30333.
- Confirm your operation when the network prompts you to do so.
- Wait for the network to send you a message containing your current subscription due date.
What happens if your DStv is suspended?
Here is how to fix your suspended Dstv Account
- Restart your Dstv Decoder.
- Make use of the Dstv Instant online live chat.
- Use the Dstv Self Help Service Web Portal.
- Call the Dstv Customer Care Number according to the country where you’re located.
Why is my DStv not working?
The problem is usually caused by a faulty LNB, a misaligned dish, loose connections, and bad weather elements. The majority of DStv signal problems are caused by bad weather elements and faulty DStv accessories. Signal problems make your DStv decoder to display signal errors.
How do you reset DStv channels?
If you are comfortable doing it by yourself, then here is how to find channels on DStv:
- Use the DStv remote.
- Press the menu button on the remote.
- Go to the menu.
- Select satelite installation.
- Make sure the DStv signal indicator is on for the frequency you are scanning.
- Scan the frequency for new channels.
Why is my DStv not working after payment?
Reset your DStv decoder using SMS After making payment and you wish to reset your decoder using SMS, send “RESET Smartcard number” to 30333 for Nigeria. For example, if your smartcard number is 1234567890, then send “RESET 1234567890” to 30333 (without the quotes).