- 1 Can you buy an iTunes card in Nigeria?
- 2 How much is $100 iTunes in Nigeria?
- 3 How much is $50 iTunes card in Nigeria money?
- 4 How do I add an iTunes card to my iPhone in Nigeria?
- 5 How much is $200 iTunes in Naira?
- 6 How much can I buy iTunes card in Nigeria?
- 7 How much is iTunes $25 in Nigeria?
- 8 Is 50 dollars a lot in Nigeria?
- 9 Which gift card has the highest rate in Nigeria?
- 10 How much is $50 Amazon card in Nigeria today?
- 11 How much is $50 Steam card in Nigeria money?
- 12 How much is 15$ Itunes card in Nigeria money?
- 13 How do I pay for iTunes in Nigeria?
Can you buy an iTunes card in Nigeria?
Recently, they started selling itunes gift cards at shoprite outlets nationwide in Nigeria. So you can just walk into any shoprite and ask for where to get itunes gift card. Also, you can order on Konga, just go to the site and search ” itunes gift card ” and you ‘ll get it delivered to you easily.
How much is $100 iTunes in Nigeria?
How much is $100 iTunes gift card in Nigeria? The current price of $100 iTunes gift card is #30,000. This is the amount you will get paid when you sell your iTunes gift card on Giftcardstonaira.com or Apexpay.org. This is the best rate in Nigeria and the price is likely to go higher than this very soon.
How much is $50 iTunes card in Nigeria money?
Going by the market exchange rate of N350 – N360 to $1, a $50 iTunes gift card will between N17,500 —N18,000.
How do I add an iTunes card to my iPhone in Nigeria?
How to Redeem iTunes Gift Cards
- Launch the App Store.
- On the Today tab, tap your user icon within the top-right corner.
- Choose Redeem Gift Card or Code.
- Use your iPhone camera to scan your gift card, or enter the code manually.
How much is $200 iTunes in Naira?
100$ sells for 20000 naira so you should expect 40000, but if it’s a single 200 $ card then expect from 25000 to 30000 (if you are lucky).
How much can I buy iTunes card in Nigeria?
As at the time of publishing this post, they have PlayStation network cards (US) $10 for N3,000; $10 US iTunes Gift Cards for N4,200 and $15 US iTunes Gift Cards for N5,050. You can buy your iTunes gift cards online in Nigeria at very cheap prices at www.usitunescard.com.
How much is iTunes $25 in Nigeria?
and sell via paxful.com. How much is a 25-dollar iTunes gift card in naira? exchange rate. N36,000.
Is 50 dollars a lot in Nigeria?
To answer your question, $50 is worth just about NGN17,750 (using $1 = NGN355). Where NGN represents Nigerian Naira. You can only do grocery shopping with that amount of money and if you’re a spender, that may not last you more than a day.
Which gift card has the highest rate in Nigeria?
Apple store gift card Apple is definitely everyone’s favorite because it is the most sought after in the gift card market. It is one of the best gift cards in Nigeria with the highest rate in the market trading.
How much is $50 Amazon card in Nigeria today?
According to IGC Trader’s gift cards trading platform in Nigeria $50 gift card ~14500 NGN IGC trader is the most reliable gift cards buyer in Nigeria.
How much is $50 Steam card in Nigeria money?
For $50 steam gift card as of today the naira equivalent is #16,000 and $100 steam gift card is #32,000. Steam Gift Cards and Rates in Nigeria.
|Card||Rate in Naira|
|USA ecode $50 – $200||250/Dollar|
|CAD $50 – $500||200/Dollar|
|AUD $50 -$500||200/Dollar|
|EUR 50 -500||340/EUR|
How much is 15$ Itunes card in Nigeria money?
4069.91 Nigerian naira is $15 USD.
How do I pay for iTunes in Nigeria?
How to pay for Apple Music in Nigeria
- Get and use an ALAT Virtual Dollar Card. ALAT’s Virtual Dollar Card allows you to make payments for Apple Music in Nigeria quite easily. It is one of the selling points of the card.
- Get and use a VISA debit card. Most Nigerian banks issue a Naira Mastercard by default. Some issue VISA debit cards instead.