- 1 How do I convert MTN airtime to Nigeria cash?
- 2 How do I convert MTN airtime to cash?
- 3 Which app can convert airtime to cash?
- 4 Where can I turn my airtime into cash?
- 5 How do I convert my Zoranga airtime to cash?
- 6 Can I convert airtime bonus to cash?
- 7 How do I reverse airtime to mobile money?
- 8 How do you convert data into cash?
- 9 How do I sell airtime on my phone?
- 10 How can I convert my recharge card to cash?
- 11 How do you convert airtime into data?
- 12 Can I transfer mobile balance to bank account?
How do I convert MTN airtime to Nigeria cash?
Dial: *600*OUR_PHONE_NUMBER*AMOUNT*PIN# to transfer the airtime to the phone number found in the ‘our phone number’ field. Finally, click on the ‘ Convert Airtime to Cash ‘ button showing on the page to submit your request. Your VTU.ng wallet will be credited with cash after confirmation of your submission.
How do I convert MTN airtime to cash?
To do this, simply send a text message with the format TRANSFER, RECIPIENT’S NUMBER, AMOUNT, PIN to 777. For example, say you want to transfer airtime of 1500, you simply send a text message with ‘ Transfer 08031234567 1500 1234’ to 777.
Which app can convert airtime to cash?
Zoranga is an app that enables you to convert airtime of any network to cash. You can also buy airtime & data of any network at very cheap rates using this App. Download the app from your play store. Open the app and register.
Where can I turn my airtime into cash?
Zoranga helps you convert excess MTN, Airtel, 9mobile and GLO airtime to cash. You can convert airtime pin or airtime loaded on your mobile phone to cash.
How do I convert my Zoranga airtime to cash?
After login in to your Zoranga account click on deposit money and select MTN Share and Sell if you are MTN or “9mobile Transfer” if you are using 9mobile. Finally, you are required to transfer the airtime from your phone to the mobile number shown to you on that page.
Can I convert airtime bonus to cash?
The MTN Mobile money reversal allows you to convert airtime wrongly sent back into cash. On this platform, you can easily convert 9mobile, Airtel, Glo and Mtn airtime to cash. They also charge a fraction of every transaction. Zoranga helps you convert excess MTN, Airtel, 9mobile and GLO airtime to cash.
How do I reverse airtime to mobile money?
If you want to know how to reverse MTN Mobile Money Transactions or Change Airtime back into cash, you dial *170#, Enter 6 for Wallet, Enter 7 for Airtime Reversal.
How do you convert data into cash?
Here’s 6 ways to convert data into cash:
- Management. Through automated algorithms, managers can make better decisions through a more precise analysis of data.
- Customer or Service Specialization.
- Product or Service Innovation.
- New Business Models.
How do I sell airtime on my phone?
How about using your cellphone as an airtime vending machine? Selling prepaid airtime through a cellphone is another option. Your customer pays the required amount and an SMS is then sent to the airtime supplier, who responds with a PIN code which your customer will use to buy the virtual airtime voucher.
How can I convert my recharge card to cash?
- Zoranga. Zoranga. Zoranga is an online mobile platform that allows one to convert airtime recharge to cash either through pin or already loaded recharge card on the mobile phone.
- AimToGet. AimToGet.
- CheetahPay. CheetahPay.
- Airtime Flip. Airtime Flip.
How do you convert airtime into data?
Convert MTN Airtime to Data
- Shortcode: Dial *136* from your mobile device and follow the prompts.
- My IVR: Dial the free self service line on 181 and follow the prompts to convert your airtime into bundles.
- MyMTNza app: Convert airtime into bundles directly from your smartphone or tablet.
Can I transfer mobile balance to bank account?
In order to avail the wallet to bank account transfer facility, a user has to be mobile or email verified and must be registered on the system for over 45 days. The balance in the Paytm wallet must be a minimum of Rs. 2,000 and the transaction amount must exceed Rs 1,000.