- 1 How can I borrow data from Airtel?
- 2 How can I borrow data from Airtel without paying?
- 3 What is the code to borrow Airtel airtime?
- 4 Which plan can I borrow data on Airtel?
- 5 How can I get 1gb loan in Airtel?
- 6 How can I borrow twice in Airtel?
- 7 How do I borrow data on Airtel Uganda 2020?
- 8 How can I borrow 1gb data on MTN?
- 9 How do you check if you are owing Airtel?
- 10 How do I borrow airtime?
- 11 How do I qualify for extra credit on Airtel?
- 12 What are Airtel data plans?
How can I borrow data from Airtel?
- Airtel Credit Loan Service is a credit loan service that enables eligible customers to borrow data on credit and pay back upon next recharge.
- Simply dial *500# and select 3 for Borrow Data.
- Customers can check eligibility through *500#.
How can I borrow data from Airtel without paying?
Steps To Borrow Data On Airtel
- On your mobile phone, dial *500#
- Choose and reply 3 to Borrow Airtel Data.
- Now you need to choose the amount of data you want to borrow.
- 10MB goes for #50, 50MB for #100, and 200MB for #200.
What is the code to borrow Airtel airtime?
To borrow airtime from Airtel, Dial *500*Amount#
Which plan can I borrow data on Airtel?
1. Choose the amount of MB you’d like to borrow from the options. 10MB goes for #50, 50MB for #100, and 200MB for #200. You can also borrow data by dialing: *500*50# for N50 airtime *500*100# for N100 airtime *500*200# for N200 airtime *500*500# for N500 airtime.
How can I get 1gb loan in Airtel?
1. Airtel Internet Data Loan Number & USSD Code. Airtel customer can Dial *141*567# code to take a data loan.
How can I borrow twice in Airtel?
First, dial *500*amount#. Using this service, you can borrow as much as N500 worth of airtime at once.
How do I borrow data on Airtel Uganda 2020?
Dial *100*4# to borrow and pay later.
How can I borrow 1gb data on MTN?
Borrow Data via *606# Menu:
- Dial *606# and select XtraByte.
- The system will then display all the data bundles that you can borrow.
- You can then select your preferred data plan from the list.
How do you check if you are owing Airtel?
Here are the steps to check Airtel balance:
- To check Airtel main balance, dial *123# and you will get the balance information in a moment.
- For checking Airtel net balance, you can dial *123*10#
- When you dial *121#, you will get the details about the various offers given away by the Airtel network.
How do I borrow airtime?
Borrow now and pay later by dialing *321# or online by clicking here. Borrowed airtime will be deducted from your next recharge. This service allows active Glo prepaid subscribers who meet the eligibility criteria borrow airtime.
How do I qualify for extra credit on Airtel?
If you want to Apply for Airtel Extra credit, simply dial this shortcode; *500# and follow the prompt message to successfully get the Airtime instantly. To ease your stress of following the popup, get a specific amount that you want by dialing *500*amount#.
What are Airtel data plans?
|Price||Data Allowance||USSD CODE|
|N500||750MB + 1GB YouTube Night Streaming||*141*500#|
|N500||1GB + 1GB YouTube Night Streaming||*141*502#|