- 1 How do you borrow credit from MTN?
- 2 How can I borrow 50 from MTN?
- 3 How do I borrow airtime from MTN 2020 in South Africa?
- 4 What is the code for borrowing data from MTN?
- 5 How do I borrow airtime without paying back MTN?
- 6 How do I stop MTN borrowing airtime?
- 7 How can I get free credit on MTN?
- 8 How do I buy data on MTN?
- 9 How do I pay back my MTN loan?
- 10 How do I borrow airtime on MTN?
- 11 How can I buy WhatsApp data on MTN?
- 12 How do I borrow MTN SMS bundle?
How do you borrow credit from MTN?
How to borrow credit ( airtime ) and data bundles on MTN Ghana
- Dial *506#
- Select the “ BORROW CREDIT ” option and proceed.
- Choose a suitable amount from the list.
- Choose option “1” to confirm.
How can I borrow 50 from MTN?
To borrow credit on MTN Dial *606# » select Request Airtime » Select amount to borrow.
How do I borrow airtime from MTN 2020 in South Africa?
Depending on how long you’ve been with MTN, and how often you recharge, you can get up to R50 airtime in advance with MTN Xtra Time. To get airtime now and pay later: Dial *136*2#, select ‘Xtra Time’ and follow the prompts.
What is the code for borrowing data from MTN?
Borrow Data via *606# Menu: Dial *606# and select XtraByte. The system will then display all the data bundles that you can borrow. You can then select your preferred data plan from the list.
How do I borrow airtime without paying back MTN?
How To Borrow Airtime From MTN, Etisalat, Glo & Airtel Without Paying Back
- for Etisalat, dial *665*amount#
- for Glo, dial *321#, MTN *606#,
- for Airtel, dial *500*amount#.
How do I stop MTN borrowing airtime?
How to clear borrowed airtime on MTN ♥
- First of all, dial *344*1# to migrate to the MTN mPulse tariff plan.
- After successfully migrating to the MTN mPulse plan, dial *344#, then reply with 5 and then 8.
How can I get free credit on MTN?
1. First of all dial *482# to get free credit and data bundle from MTN. 3. Select check points balance and note your total points you have gained, now since you know the total points you ‘ve earned you then go back and select redeem points.
How do I buy data on MTN?
You can subscribe to any MTN data bundles via the following channels: USSD: Dialling *131*1# or *904# and selecting your preferred data plan. SMS: Sending the bundle plan keyword to 131.
How do I pay back my MTN loan?
To pay back your previous borrow airtime, the customer must use the popular balance inquiry code (*556#) to check the previous borrowed amount for the Xtra Time account. This will cause the negative value of the amount you borrowed to appear showing you the exact amount you are to pay.
How do I borrow airtime on MTN?
- Dial *146#
- Choose your preferred Airtime amount to borrow.
- Once you select a preferred amount, your account will be credited with the requested airtime figure.
- DONE: To check for your airtime balance dial *131#
How can I buy WhatsApp data on MTN?
How do I subscribe to WhatsApp bundle on MTN?
- Press *136#
- Or download the MTN app.
How do I borrow MTN SMS bundle?
How To Borrow Data Bundle
- Dial *506#
- Select 5, Request a data advance.
- Select any option from your preferred data bundle.
- Choose 1 to confirm.