- 1 Are Peugeot 307 good cars?
- 2 What are the common problems with Peugeot 307?
- 3 How much is Peugeot 406 in Nigeria?
- 4 How much is Peugeot 407 in Nigeria?
- 5 Is Peugeot a strong car?
- 6 How much is tax on a Peugeot 307?
- 7 What is the best Peugeot car to buy?
- 8 Are Peugeot cars expensive to repair?
- 9 What engine is in a Peugeot 307?
- 10 How much is Peugeot 206 in Nigeria?
- 11 How much is Peugeot 408 Nigeria?
- 12 What is the fuel consumption of Peugeot 406?
- 13 Is Peugeot 407 a good car?
- 14 How much is Peugeot 508 in Nigeria?
Are Peugeot 307 good cars?
JD Power customer satisfaction surveys show that 307 owners are most unhappy with mechanical reliability and interior quality, but they’re also not chuffed with exterior quality, vehicle performance or dealer service either. So, there’s a lengthy checklist of potential problems.
What are the common problems with Peugeot 307?
Peugeot 307 Known Faults
- Steering column indicator stalks. Peugeot 307 faults include steering column stalks.
- Suspension knocking issues.
- Electrical Issues.
- Brake Pedals and Problems.
- Interior Flaws.
- Body Panel Alignment.
- Power Windows.
- Diesel Filter Warnings.
How much is Peugeot 406 in Nigeria?
In 1995 the 406, a class down from the 604 but similarly dimensioned, replaced the well-respected and successful 405. Price list of Nigerian used Peugeot 406 in 2020.
|Model||Price in Nigerian Naira|
|Nigerian used Peugeot 406 2006 – 2014 price||₦ 500,000 – ₦ 650,000|
How much is Peugeot 407 in Nigeria?
Peugeot 407 Price in Nigeria The price of Peugeot 407 in Nigeria ranges from ₦450,000 to ₦3,000,000.
Is Peugeot a strong car?
JD Power has carried out their 5th survey for brand reliability in the UK for 2019. This survey was carried out to identify the most reliable products on the market. In the process, Peugeot achieved a score of 77, making this the most reliable brand in the UK 54% more reliable than the industry standard!
How much is tax on a Peugeot 307?
Summary. Fuel economy for this used diesel PEUGEOT 307 model is 58 MPG, giving an indicative fuel cost of 8.8 p/mile; in VED Band D this small family car’s standard 12 month car tax rate is £130.
What is the best Peugeot car to buy?
- Peugeot 3008. This 3008 is completely on trend, since it has now morphed into a handsome SUV.
- Peugeot 208 GTi by Peugeot Sport. The normal ‘cooking’ version of the 208 GTi isn’t a bad car, but the Peugeot Sport version is so much better.
- Peugeot RCZ R.
- Peugeot 208.
- Peugeot 308 SW.
- Peugeot 5008.
- Peugeot 3008.
- Peugeot 108.
Are Peugeot cars expensive to repair?
Peugeot and Toyota cars have been identified as the most expensive to repair, according to internal data from WhoCanFixMyCar.com. Despite having two models in the top of their categories, Peugeot sits eight overall in the list of most expensive cars on average when compared to all car brands.
What engine is in a Peugeot 307?
|Engine||1.4 L ET3 I4 (petrol) 1.4 DV4 HDİ I4 (diesel) 1.6 L TU5 I4 (petrol) 1.6 L DV6 HDi I4 (diesel) 2.0 L EW10 I4 (petrol) 2.0 L DW10 HDi I4 (diesel)|
|Wheelbase||2,610 mm (102.8 in) (hatchback, coupé cabriolet) 2,710 mm (106.7 in) (sedan, wagon)|
How much is Peugeot 206 in Nigeria?
How much is peugeot 206 in Nigeria? The price of Peugeot 206 ranges from ₦350,000 to ₦1,700,000.
How much is Peugeot 408 Nigeria?
Brand-new Peugeot 408 price in Nigeria
|Model and Year||Price|
|Peugeot 408 2015 – 2017 Standard||₦8.5M – ₦12.3M|
|Peugeot 408 2018 – 2019 Standard||₦10.8M – ₦13.8M|
|Peugeot 408 2012 – 2014 Coupe||₦8M – ₦10.6M|
|Peugeot 408 2015 – 2017 Coupe||₦10.3M – ₦13M|
What is the fuel consumption of Peugeot 406?
What is the average MPG ( fuel economy ) of a Peugeot 406 Saloon? Peugeot 406 Saloon average fuel consumption is 38.1 MPG or 7.7 litres/100km and average CO2 output is 190.6 g/km based on 68 models.
Is Peugeot 407 a good car?
The Peugeot 407 has striking looks, but isn’t great to drive or hugely practical. At least the diesel engines are strong performers.” 36%of people would recommend this car to a friend.
How much is Peugeot 508 in Nigeria?
2.1. Brand new Peugeot 508 price in Nigeria
|Price of brand new Peugeot 508 in Nigeria|
|Peugeot 508 2017||From ₦15 million|
|Peugeot 508 2018||From ₦16 million|
|Peugeot 508 2019||From ₦16 million|