- 1 How much is GOtv in Nigeria?
- 2 How much is GOtv decoder in Lagos Nigeria?
- 3 How much is DStv and GOtv decoder in Nigeria?
- 4 How much is GOtv monthly?
- 5 What is the cheapest GOtv subscription?
- 6 What is the highest GOtv subscription?
- 7 How much is GOtv jolli package?
- 8 How much is GOtv now in market?
- 9 Can I swap my GOtv decoder?
- 10 How much is startime in Nigeria?
- 11 What is GoTv smallie yearly?
- 12 How much is GoTv Jinja in Nigeria?
- 13 Does GoTV have free channels?
- 14 How do I pay for GoTV package?
- 15 How do I activate my GoTV after payment?
How much is GOtv in Nigeria?
The new price of a GOtv decoder in Nigeria is NGN 9,100. When you buy a GOtv decoder for NGN 9,100, you enjoy a 1-month free GOtv Max Subscription Plan. That is, you get a free GOtv Decoder + GOtenna + One Month’s GOtv Max Subscription for Just NGN 9,100 in Nigeria.
How much is GOtv decoder in Lagos Nigeria?
The GoTV package comes with a decoder, an antenna popularly called Gotenna and a one-month free subscription. GoTV decoders cost between N9,000 and N9,500 depending on the place and period of purchase.
How much is DStv and GOtv decoder in Nigeria?
MultiChoice Nigeria, has announced a price slash on its DStv and GOtv decoders. The price slash will see the DStv HD decoder, dish kit with Compact package subscription drop from N18,600 to N9,900 on Confam package, while GOtv decoder, GOtennae with GOtv Jolli package subscription will go from N8,400 to N6,900.
How much is GOtv monthly?
GOtv Kenya Packages & Prices 2021
|Package||Number of Channels||Price Ksh Monthly|
|GOtv Lite ( Monthly )||17||260.00|
|GOtv Lite (annual)||15||1500.00|
|GOtv Lite (Quarterly)||16||590.00|
What is the cheapest GOtv subscription?
GoTV Packages And Prices.
- GoTV Smallie Channels (Monthly: N800). The GoTV Smallie is the cheapest GoTV packages especially when you are on a budget but need access to Cable TV.
- GoTV Max (Monthly: N3,600). The GoTV Max is the biggest subscription plan available to you on the GoTV cable network.
What is the highest GOtv subscription?
The most sophisticated on the list is the now GOtv max. It cost N3600 per month. Other GOtv subscriptions include GOtv Jolli, GOtv Jinja, and GOtv Smallie. The GOtv jolli subscription cost N2460 per month.
How much is GOtv jolli package?
The GoTV Jolli subscription costs 2,460 Naira per month and 29,520 per year.
How much is GOtv now in market?
The price of gotv decoder is 6,900 Naira and it comes with a remote control, a GOtenna ( GoTv antenna), and you will also enjoy Free 1 Month Jolli Subscription.
Can I swap my GOtv decoder?
GOtv Nigeria on Twitter: “You may swap your faulty GOtv decoder for N2,900 at any of our offices near you.
How much is startime in Nigeria?
Startimes Packages: Price and Channels 2021 Basic: 1700 Naira. Nova: 900 Naira. Chinese: 6600 Naira. Super: 4200 Naira.
What is GoTv smallie yearly?
GOtv Smallie -Annual is a one stop digital TV solution for which you pay an annual admin fee.
How much is GoTv Jinja in Nigeria?
GoTv Jinja Price in Nigeria Jinja subscription cost 1,640 Naira per month and it gives you access to 49 channels which include 2 audio stations.
Does GoTV have free channels?
GoTv is a subscription based service hence it is impossible to watch gotv channels for free. They have various packages with prices proportional to the the number of channels you get but are slightly less expensive than dstv.
How do I pay for GoTV package?
How to Pay for GOtv in Kenya
- Switch your decoder on.
- Go to the MPesa menu and select “Lipa na MPesa.”
- Choose “ Pay Bill.”
- In the business number field, enter 423655.
- Next, enter the account number. The account number is your decoder’s IUC number.
- Input the amount and the PIN number to complete the transaction.
How do I activate my GoTV after payment?
How To Activate GoTV after Payment Using USSD Code
- Dial *423# on any network.
- Speak with a GoTV customer care representative and request for activation.