- 1 How much is CRV 2008 in Nigeria?
- 2 What are the best tires for a Honda CRV?
- 3 How many miles can a 2008 Honda CRV last?
- 4 Do you have to replace all 4 tires on Honda CRV?
- 5 How much is Honda CRV 2008 worth?
- 6 Is 2008 Honda CRV a good car?
- 7 What month is best to buy tires?
- 8 How Much Should 4 new tires cost?
- 9 How long should Honda CR V tires last?
- 10 What is the best year to buy a used Honda CRV?
- 11 Which year of Honda CR-V is the best?
- 12 What is high mileage for a Honda CRV?
- 13 What tires come with Honda CRV?
- 14 Do you have to replace all 4 tires on a 4wd?
How much is CRV 2008 in Nigeria?
Honda CR-V Price in Nigeria
|S/N||Brand Model Year||Nigerian -used prices|
|2||Honda CR-V 2008||₦1,650,000 – ₦3,100,000|
|3||Honda CR-V 2005||₦899,999 – ₦899,999|
|5||Honda CR-V 2006||₦1,450,000|
|6||Honda CR-V 2007||₦2,700,000|
What are the best tires for a Honda CRV?
- 8 Best Tires For Honda CRV.
- Michelin Premier LTX — Best All-Season Tire.
- Bridgestone Dueler H/L Alenza Plus — Best Touring Tire.
- Michelin Latitude Sport 3 — Best Summer Tire.
- Bridgestone Blizzak DM-V2 — Best Winter Tire.
- Nitto NT421Q — Best Performance Street Tire.
- Michelin Defender LTX M/S— Best Highway Tire.
How many miles can a 2008 Honda CRV last?
A Honda CR-V has an average life expectancy of between 100,000 and 150,000 miles. This is typically an age of 10 years or more. To get the most out of Your vehicle, You will need to remain on top of routine maintenance.
Do you have to replace all 4 tires on Honda CRV?
At worst you would replace just 2 tires. If you ruin one tire you may need to replace all four as AWD systems are sensitive to mixed size tires. Good tire shops will know the limits of size variations but you can also call you local Honda dealer and ask them so you know what the service limits are.
How much is Honda CRV 2008 worth?
2008 Honda CR-V Value – $2,827-$10,357 | Edmunds.
Is 2008 Honda CRV a good car?
“This is an excellent vehicle and a great value — possibly the best compact SUV on the market today,” says About.com. The SUV remains mostly unchanged for 2008, though the top-of-the-line EX-L trim level gains a few more standard features.
What month is best to buy tires?
The best time to buy tires is during April and October. These two months have been tracked as being the best time of year to purchase new tires. The reason for the deals in April is because it’s right before vacation season. Travel is big during the summer months, and many people choose to take road trips.
How Much Should 4 new tires cost?
According to recent reviews, Angie’s List members report paying an average cost of $637 to replace four tires, with a range of $525 to $725. According to CostHelper, a standard, all-season tire costs between $50 and $200 each with an average price of $80 to $150.
How long should Honda CR V tires last?
These Honda CR – V tire warranties normally last anywhere between 2 – 4 years or between 30,000 – 50,000 miles depending on the brand and cover ordinary wear and tear items.
What is the best year to buy a used Honda CRV?
2015-2016. The 2015-16 model years for the Honda CR-V are great. They scored top marks for reliability, safety, handling, and interior space. Even the AWD models had excellent fuel economy, with a 26-city/32-highway MPG rating.
Which year of Honda CR-V is the best?
The Honda CR – V had some good years with the 2005 and 2006 models. If you would rather go for a newer version, the 2015 and 2016 models have proven to be pretty reliable as well. They have little-to-no complaints under their belt.
What is high mileage for a Honda CRV?
The CR-V has plenty to offer and, according to iSee Cars’ data, a good number of models sold do reach that 200,000-mile mark.
What tires come with Honda CRV?
When reading tire sizes, it’s important to understand what the numbers mean. The Honda CR – V’s 17-inch wheels come with 235/65R17 103H all-season tires: 235 – indicates the width of the tire from one sidewall to the other in millimeters.
Do you have to replace all 4 tires on a 4wd?
When vehicles are serviced, tires should be routinely checked to ensure that the alignment and tires are in good working condition. Depending on the Tread on the other tires you may need to replace all 4 tires. You can only have about a 3/32 tread difference between tires on any AWD or 4 × 4.