- 1 How do I find out my national identification number?
- 2 How can I get national identity number in Nigeria?
- 3 Is Nin the same as national ID card?
- 4 What is Nigeria national identity number?
- 5 How can I check my national identity number online?
- 6 How do I find my NIN number with my tracking ID?
- 7 Is seq number the same as NIN number?
- 8 Can I edit my Nimc details?
- 9 How do I link my NIN number to MTN?
- 10 Which bank does Nimc?
- 11 What is the full meaning of Nimc in Nigeria?
How do I find out my national identification number?
You fit check your National Identification Number NIN just by using USSD code on your phone. Di National Identity Management Commission ask Nigerians to use dial *346# to retrieve dia NIN number.
How can I get national identity number in Nigeria?
Apply for National Identity Number
- Fill up the pre-enrolment form online, download and print Pre Enrolment Slip. Fill the NIMC Pre Enrolment online form by visiting Pre Enrolment Portal.
- Submit Your Application. Walk into the nearest NIMC Registration Centre with any one of the following Original and Valid supporting documents.
- NIN issuance.
Is Nin the same as national ID card?
It is important to note that the 11-digit National Identification Number ( NIN ) is not the same thing as the National e- ID Card which is a physical token. The NIN can be used on its own for digital identity verification without the e- ID card.
What is Nigeria national identity number?
T he National Identification Number (NIN) is the unique number which identifies you for life and is issued to you by NIMC after your enrolment. It is used to match you with your biometric data and other details in the National Identity Database during verification and authentication.
How can I check my national identity number online?
You can now complete a National identity card check online, and here is how:
- Visit the National Identity Management Commission [NIMC] website.
- Scroll down the home page and click on ‘e- ID Card Status Portal’ to check if your card is ready and in an activation centre.
How do I find my NIN number with my tracking ID?
You can dial *346# using the mobile number you registered with or visit any of our NIN enrollment centers with your tracking ID to print your NIN slip.
Is seq number the same as NIN number?
A viral post has emerged on WhatsApp claiming that Nigeria’s old National Identity card has a ” seq number ” which can now be used as the National Identification Number ( NIN ) by those who have it and are yet enrol for new NIN. “Just look at the back of the card, you will see Seq number.
Can I edit my Nimc details?
“Pls how do I correct my name?” Name modification, visit a nimc office. Cost N500 payable via remita. If you’re adding or changing a new name you will require a newspaper publication and court affidavit. For a misspelled name, no newspaper is required.
Link NIN to MTN Number Dial *785# using the phone number you wish to link, enter your NIN and submit or dial *785* Your NIN # from the phone number you wish to link. The number will be linked to your NIN automatically.
Which bank does Nimc?
NIMC National ID Card Enrollment – Polaris Bank Limited.
What is the full meaning of Nimc in Nigeria?
National Identity Management Commission ( NIMC ) is a statutory Nigerian organization that operates the country’s national identity management systems.