- 1 How can I share data on Airtel?
- 2 How can I transfer MB from Airtel to Airtel?
- 3 How do I share and Unshare data on Airtel?
- 4 How can I share Airtel 1gb data?
- 5 Can I transfer Airtel data to another number?
- 6 How do you share data?
- 7 How can I transfer MB to another phone?
- 8 How can I transfer Airtel 1000 MB?
- 9 How can I transfer Airtel data bundle?
- 10 How do I stop someone from sharing my data on Airtel?
- 11 How do I know who is sharing my data?
- 12 Where is family share option in Airtel App?
- 13 Can I send my data to someone else?
- 14 How can I send data from MTN to Airtel?
Data Me2U (aka Data Share ): You can “ share ” or ” transfer ” from the data allowance of an already purchased data bundle to another customer. For example, if you have purchased a 1.5GB Monthly, you can transfer 100MB to another customer. To share / transfer data, simply dial *141# and select the option for Gifting or Me2U.
How can I transfer MB from Airtel to Airtel?
Can I transfer MB from an Airtel SIM to another SIM? Yes. Dial *141#, then follow the instructions. Click on the gift data option, then change your default PIN.
How To Share Data on Airtel Using Airtel Smart Share
- Dial *141#
- Select data gifting and sharing and click continue to share data.
Dial *141# >> Select 6 for Data Gifting & Sharing >> Select 2 for Data Gifting to continue >> Select your desired data bundle type and size >> Follow the prompt to gift data on Airtel. Alternatively, you can also dial *141*6*2# to get started, then follow the menu prompt to gift data on Airtel.
Can I transfer Airtel data to another number?
Visit the official Airtel website www. airtel.in/family. Or you can dial *129*101#. After entering OTP, you will get an option to transfer you Airtel internet data from one mobile number to another mobile number. Now select the “Share Airtel data ” options.
There are different ways to share data with a friend. You can send 10 MB by entering *141*712*11*phone number#. If you want to send 25 MB, you can dial *141*712*9*phone number#. In case you would like to send 60 MB, then you can enter *141*712*4*phone number#.
How can I transfer MB to another phone?
How to – Transfer data between two phones without an internet connection
- First install TrebleShot – File Share from the Google Play Store on both the devices.
- Launch TrebleShot – File Share app on both the phones.
- On the first phone, click on “NETWORK”.
- Enable “Allow modifying system settings”.
How can I transfer Airtel 1000 MB?
How to transfer data from airtel to airtel. It’s very simple just dial *141*712*11*recipient’s number# if you want to send 10mb.
How can I transfer Airtel data bundle?
Follow these steps to share your internet data bundles with other prepaid Airtel subscribers.
- Dial *544#
- Select ‘Gift bundle ‘ from the options presented.
- Select the type of bundles you want to share.
- Enter the recipient’s phone number.
- Select the preferred bundle you want to purchase.
- Confirm the transaction.
How do I stop someone from sharing my data on Airtel?
How to unshare Airtel data with any number:
- To remove a number, send “Del [phone number]” to 121. For instance, if you want to unshare with 08012345678, then send “Del 08012345678” to 121.
- Reply with 121 with “1” when you’re prompted to confirm your transaction.
How do I know who is sharing my data?
To show a list of people currently sharing your Glo data plan, just dial *127*00# or Send “List” to 127. Within a few seconds Glo will send you a message containing all the numbers sharing your data subscription. Glo will also notify you if there’s nobody currently sharing your subscription.
Step 1). Download My Airtel App and login with the mobile number. Step 2). Now Tap on the left side menu bar and select the family share option and add the family members to your plan.
Can I send my data to someone else?
Yes, you can request someone send you data by dialling *112*1*CellCPhoneNumber#. How do I transfer data? Enter the amount of data you wish to send. Enter the phone number of the person you wish to send the data to.
How can I send data from MTN to Airtel?
Type the code *131*2 # – Follow the prompted actions and you are done. Enter 0000 as your PIN or you can choose to change your PIN. To transfer Airtel Data follow the steps below. For 60MB dial *141*712*4* recipient number #.