- 1 How much does it cost to get an international passport in Nigeria?
- 2 How do I apply for a Nigerian passport?
- 3 How can I get international passport?
- 4 How much is Nigeria passport now?
- 5 How many years does Nigeria international passport last?
- 6 How much does international passport cost in Nigeria 2021?
- 7 Can I apply for Nigerian passport online?
- 8 How long does it take to get a Nigerian passport 2020?
- 9 How many types of passport does Nigeria have?
- 10 How do I get a free passport?
- 11 What documents need passport?
- 12 How many passports can I have?
- 13 How much is visa from Nigeria to USA in Naira?
- 14 How much is passport from Nigeria to USA?
- 15 Can I travel back to Nigeria with an expired passport?
How much does it cost to get an international passport in Nigeria?
Categories of the Enhanced E-Passport
|S/N||CATEGORIES OF PASSPORT||APPROVED PASSPORT FEE|
|DOLLAR ($) (foreign)|
|1.||32 Page 5-year Standard Passport||130.00|
|2.||64 Page 5-year Standard Passport||150.00|
|3.||64 Page 10-year Standard Passport for adults only (18 years and above)||230.00|
How do I apply for a Nigerian passport?
General Procedures for Passport Application:
- Visit the Home page of Nigeria Immigration Portal.
- Locate & click on the appropriate application form to start the process:
- Select a passport type “Standard e- Passport ” OR “Official e- Passport ”, then click on ‘Start Application ‘ button.
How can I get international passport?
Login to the Passport Seva Online Portal with the registered Login Id. Click “Apply for Fresh Passport /Re-issue of Passport ” link. Fill in the required details in the form and submit. Click the “Pay and Schedule Appointment” link on the “View Saved/Submitted Applications” screen to schedule an appointment.
How much is Nigeria passport now?
Fees for Passport and Others
|CATEGORIES||32 PAGE BOOKLETS|
|AGE (18 to 59 years)|
|Passport Booklet Fee||₦15,000|
|Address Verification Fee||₦2,000|
How many years does Nigeria international passport last?
The Federal Government of Nigeria on Tuesday, 15 January 2019, unveiled the new Nigeria international passport with a 10- year validity.
How much does international passport cost in Nigeria 2021?
UPDATE: The Nigeria Immigration Service has just announced that the registration and issuance of the new international passport would cost N70,000.
Can I apply for Nigerian passport online?
Apply for Passport Online You can now apply for a Nigerian passport online. The application process is simple and easy to use with online application guidelines.
How long does it take to get a Nigerian passport 2020?
A new passport application takes around 48 hours to process after your biometric data has been captured. In some cases, it has been known to take up to a month to process, so make sure you apply well in advance.
How many types of passport does Nigeria have?
There are 5 different passport types. Standard, Diplomatic, Official, Seamans, Pilgrims. Diplomatic – This passport type is for protocol officers in government and Government ambassadors.
How do I get a free passport?
- Register through the Passport Seva Online Portal.
- Login to the Passport Seva Online Portal with the registered Login Id.
- Click ” Apply for Fresh Passport /Re-issue of Passport ” link.
- Fill in the required details in the form and submit.
What documents need passport?
Documents required for a fresh passport
- Photo passbook of running bank account in any public sector bank, private sector bank and regional rural banks.
- A voter ID card.
- Aadhaar card.
- Electricity bill.
- Rent agreement.
- Driving license.
- PAN card.
- Landline or postpaid mobile bill.
How many passports can I have?
How Many Citizenships Can a Person Have? A person can have more than one citizenship, all depending on where they are from and what countries they obtain citizenship for. Americans are allowed to have dual citizenship, even though the U.S. legislation does not exactly encourage this status.
How much is visa from Nigeria to USA in Naira?
Most petition-based visas, such as work and religious visas, are $190. K visas cost $265 and the fee amount for E visas is $205. Please note that visa fees for K applicants must be made at GT Bank. Visa Fees.
|Current Consular Exchange Rate:||420.00 NGN = 1 USD|
|Current Rate Valid Through:||15/06/2021|
How much is passport from Nigeria to USA?
Applicants need to apply in person and should present documents that prove U.S. citizenship (birth certificate or naturalization certificate) and the current U.S. Passport. Bring one (1) photo 2×2 inches. The fee is $145 payable in dollars or the equivalent in Nigerian Naira in cash at the Embassy.
Can I travel back to Nigeria with an expired passport?
US nationals: United States citizens must have a passport valid for six months after date of arrival. A visa is required. However, no visa is required for former nationals of Nigeria with a valid foreign passport and an expired Nigerian passport.