- 1 How can I see my Airtel number?
- 2 How can I check my SIM number?
- 3 How can I know my phone number?
- 4 How can I know my Airtel number by SMS?
- 5 How do I know my Airtel number 2020?
- 6 How can I get NIC number from mobile number?
- 7 How do you check your phone number on Android?
- 8 How can I know my Airtel number is active?
How can I see my Airtel number?
Open the phone dialer app and dial this USSD code: *282# and click on the call button. On your mobile phone screen, you will see a flash message displayed containing your airtel number which says, “Hi, Your Mobile no. is: xxxxxxxxxx” Do not forget to note down your mobile number.
How can I check my SIM number?
1. Send a blank SMS to “7421″ and you will get your SIM number on the same mobile in an SMS.
How can I know my phone number?
Check Your Phone Settings On Android the most common path to finding your number is: Settings > About phone /device > Status/ phone identity > Network. This slightly differs on Apple devices, where you can follow the path of Settings > Phone > My Number.
How can I know my Airtel number by SMS?
Step 1: Dial *282# from your Airtel mobile number. Step 2: You’ll instantly get an SMS with your registered number.
How do I know my Airtel number 2020?
To know your Airtel mobile number, switch on your phone, insert your Airtel sim and then Dial *121#, then 3, and enter 4. Or dial *121# >> 3 >> 4. Immediately, a pop-up message will appear on your screen confirming your number.
How can I get NIC number from mobile number?
To check your CNIC number with mobile number, send a blank message to 667. If your phone does not allow you to send blank message then write anything in the message body and send it to 667.
How do you check your phone number on Android?
- From the Home screen, open “Settings“.
- Scroll down and select “About phone ” or “About device“. Some versions of Android display the phone number on this screen. If not, proceed to step 3.
- Select “Status” or “ Phone identity“.
How can I know my Airtel number is active?
To know if your Airtel SIM is active or not, try calling from your Airtel number to Airtel customer care number i.e. 121 or from some other number call on your Airtel mobile number. What is the Airtel activation number? You need to dial 59059 from your phone for Airtel SIM activation.