- 1 How do I check my data balance on Airtel?
- 2 How can I check my Airtel 1.5 GB data balance?
- 3 How do I check my remaining data?
- 4 How do I check my data balance on Airtel modem?
- 5 How can I check my data usage on Airtel WiFi?
- 6 Is Airtel cheating with data?
- 7 How much is unlimited data for Airtel?
- 8 How can I get 10 GB in Airtel?
- 9 How do I check my prepaid balance?
- 10 How can I track my data usage on my computer?
- 11 How can I check my Airtel 4G Data balance?
- 12 How do I check data balance on modem?
- 13 How do I check my data usage on my modem?
How do I check my data balance on Airtel?
How to check Airtel data balance via USSD Code?
- Dial *123# to check the calling balance and validity of your Airtel mobile number.
- Dial *121# and enter 5 in order to check Airtel 3G/4g net balance using airtel codes.
How can I check my Airtel 1.5 GB data balance?
Dial *125*1541# to know the usage of 1 GB or 1.5 GB daily and the Pack validity expiry date.
How do I check my remaining data?
CHECK THESE OUT Last is the old USSD method in which you need to dial *121#. The USSD when run will show several options like my offers, talktime offers, data offers and more. Select the option my number option and it will show the balance and validity of your current plan.
How do I check my data balance on Airtel modem?
Open the dongle software and enter the ussd code as follows, depending upon the type of your connection.
- 2G / GPRS / Edge internet data Balance and validity: *123*10# or *123*21#
- 3G internet Balance: *123*11#
- Airtel 4G LTE Net balance data usage: dial *121# and choose required option OR *123*9#
How can I check my data usage on Airtel WiFi?
This is the user interface of Airtel 4G WiFi Dongle. Step 4: Here on the menu bar click on the Information tab. In the information screen, on the left panel click on Data Usage.
Is Airtel cheating with data?
I’ve been using airtel’s 2 Gb per day unlimited pack and i even had two 1 Gb airtel coupon which i used on the same day after my 2 Gb was 100% finished. Airtel cheating on its customers data usage.
|Name of Complainant||Suman Sharma|
|Category of complaint||Internet Services|
|Permanent link of complaint||Right click to copy link|
How much is unlimited data for Airtel?
Airtel Unlimited Data Plans The subscription code is *462*10#. Experience Unlimited Data Plans from Airtel. Fair Usage Policy 1 applies after 40GB. Unlimited 15: This data plan costs 15,000 Naira and is valid for 30 days (1 month).
How can I get 10 GB in Airtel?
How to get Airtel 10GB 4G Data for FREE:
- In your Dial pad, Dial – 5999555 (Toll Free) – Free 10 GB. Other offers to get Free Airtel Free 4G Internet Data. Free 2 GB Airtel 4G Data – Missed Call on 52122.
- You will receive success message for ‘ Airtel 10GB Daily Free 4G Data for 28 Days’
- Check You Balance With My Airtel App.
How do I check my prepaid balance?
Most cards offer one or more of these ways to check your prepaid card balance
- Automated customer service.
- Live customer service.
- Online/Mobile App. Some prepaid cards allow you to check your balance on the internet if you set up an online account.
- Text message.
How can I track my data usage on my computer?
You can check the data usage in Windows 10 by following the following steps:
- Use the Windows key + I keyboard shortcut to open the Settings app.
- Click Network & Internet.
- Click Data usage.
- Click the Usage details link to view network data usage for all your applications installed on your computer.
How can I check my Airtel 4G Data balance?
By visiting https://www. airtel.in/s/selfcare?normalLogin the Airtel Self-care help page. You will have to enter your mobile number and the OTP received on your number. Further, you will be able to see the main balance and data balance. Dial *123# to check the validity and calling balance of your Airtel number.
How do I check data balance on modem?
Some routers can show you detailed data usage per-device. Go to your router’s app or logon page, then look for the data usage section. If your router doesn’t provide that feature then you can go to GlassWire’s “Things” tab with GlassWire for PC to see a list of all the devices ( Internet of Things) on your network.
How do I check my data usage on my modem?
Steps to check your Data Usage on the WIFI router.
- Step 1: Install the Browser-based configuration utility firmware.
- Step 2: Log in.
- Step 3: Basic Home display.
- Step 4: Open Advanced Section.
- Step 5: View Your Bandwidth statistics.
- Step 6: Analyze the usage of data.
- Step 7: Click at Traffic meter interface meter.