- 1 How can I borrow credit from Airtel Nigeria?
- 2 What code can I use to borrow airtime from Airtel?
- 3 How can I borrow talktime in Airtel?
- 4 How can I get Airtel extra credit?
- 5 How do I qualify for Airtel loan?
- 6 How can I borrow airtime without using Airtel?
- 7 How do I borrow airtime?
- 8 How do you check if you are owing Airtel?
- 9 How do I check my Airtel Nigeria balance?
- 10 How can I get free data on Airtel?
- 11 How can I borrow MTN to Airtel?
- 12 How do I borrow money from Zamtel?
- 13 Which Airtel plan is the best for calls?
- 14 How do I link Airtel to Nin?
- 15 How much is Airtel per minute?
How can I borrow credit from Airtel Nigeria?
To borrow airtime / credit on Airtel: Kindly, dial *500# > Select 2 and follow to prompt or dial *500*amount#, e.g *500*50# to borrow N50 or dial *500# and follow the prompts.
What code can I use to borrow airtime from Airtel?
To borrow airtime from Airtel, Dial *500*Amount#
How can I borrow talktime in Airtel?
How do I apply for the service? You will be required to send a request through a predefined short code; *500# which will provide you with all the denominations of airtime available to borrow. To get specific denominations dial: *500*amount#.
How can I get Airtel extra credit?
If you want to Apply for Airtel Extra credit, simply dial this shortcode; *500# and follow the prompt message to successfully get the Airtime instantly. To ease your stress of following the popup, get a specific amount that you want by dialing *500*amount#.
How do I qualify for Airtel loan?
Borrow airtime from Airtel: eligibility requirements
- You need to have a registered SIM.
- The SIM that you use must have been active for at least three months.
- Since your monthly recharge frequency will be considered, it is important that you recharge at least N250 per month.
How can I borrow airtime without using Airtel?
How to Use Airtel Extra Credit Without Paying Service Charge
- Simply get an AIRTEL Sim that’s eligible for extra credit.
- Dial *500*0# and follow the prompt. (Don’t use *500# which is the normal code.)
- Now you’re good to go.
How do I borrow airtime?
Borrow now and pay later by dialing *321# or online by clicking here. Borrowed airtime will be deducted from your next recharge. This service allows active Glo prepaid subscribers who meet the eligibility criteria borrow airtime.
How do you check if you are owing Airtel?
Here are the steps to check Airtel balance:
- To check Airtel main balance, dial *123# and you will get the balance information in a moment.
- For checking Airtel net balance, you can dial *123*10#
- When you dial *121#, you will get the details about the various offers given away by the Airtel network.
How do I check my Airtel Nigeria balance?
To check airtime or account balance on your Airtel, simply dial *123#, then wait for an instant SMS response showing you your airtime balance.
How can I get free data on Airtel?
How to get Airtel 10GB 4G Data for FREE:
- In your Dial pad, Dial – 5999555 (Toll Free ) – Free 10 GB. Other offers to get Free Airtel Free 4G Internet Data. Free 2 GB Airtel 4G Data – Missed Call on 52122.
- You will receive success message for ‘ Airtel 10GB Daily Free 4G Data for 28 Days’
- Check You Balance With My Airtel App.
How can I borrow MTN to Airtel?
Borrow Airtime via *606# Menu:
- Dial *606# and select XtraTime.
- You can then select your preferred amount from the list.
- After selecting your preferred amount, the system will then send you a message with the amount you are about to borrow and the applicable service fee for you to confirm the transaction.
How do I borrow money from Zamtel?
Here’s How to Borrow Airtime on Zamtel
- Step 1: Dial *2526#
- Step 2: Select Option 2.
- Step 3: Choose Amount to Borrow.
- Step 4: Await Confirmation Text.
Which Airtel plan is the best for calls?
Browse Prepaid Plans
- 598. Truly Unlimited Calls. 1.5GB. /Day. 84 Days.
- 399. Truly Unlimited Calls. 1.5GB. /Day.
- 249. Truly Unlimited Calls. 1.5GB. /Day.
- 219. Truly Unlimited Calls. 1GB. /Day.
- 698. Truly Unlimited Calls. 2GB. /Day.
- 449. Truly Unlimited Calls. 2GB. /Day.
- 298. Truly Unlimited Calls. 2GB. /Day.
- 379. Truly Unlimited Calls. 6GB. data.
Link NIN to Airtel Number Link your National Identification Number ( NIN ) to your phone number. Just dial *121*1# now to link.
How much is Airtel per minute?
TRAI continues with its decision to charge 6 paise per minute on outgoing calls to other operators. The original Airtel bundle plans include all charges, and thus, the users will incur no IUC charge and can make outgoing calls to other networks for free.