- 1 How much is P32 now?
- 2 How much is Itel P33 in Nigeria?
- 3 What is ITEL P32?
- 4 Is Itel P32 inbuilt battery?
- 5 How much is Itel P15 in Nigeria?
- 6 How much is Itel A56 in Nigeria?
- 7 Is Itel P33 good?
- 8 How much is 11th pro in Nigeria?
- 9 How much is spark 2 in Nigeria now?
- 10 What are the features of Itel P32?
- 11 How do I use Itel P32?
- 12 How much is Itel P32 in slot?
- 13 How long does Itel P32 battery last?
How much is P32 now?
Itel P32 Pricing and Availability The smartphone is sold for about 33, 000 Naira depending on the deal and your location.
How much is Itel P33 in Nigeria?
The price of itel P33 Plus in Nigeria is between N41,000 and N50,000 depending on your location. The price of itel P33 in Nigeria is between 30,000 and 40,000 depending on your location. The price of itel P33 Plus in SLOT is about 30,000 Naira. 5
What is ITEL P32?
iTel’s new P32 smartphone is the company’s latest member into the P-series which focuses on battery life and is the successor to the Itel P31. Other specifications of the iTel P32 includes Android 8.1 Oreo (Go edition), 1 GB RAM and 8 GB internal storage, a rear Fingerprint scanner and a large 4000mAh battery.
Is Itel P32 inbuilt battery?
Battery. The iTel P32 has a battery with the capacity of 4000 mAh. The Battery uses the Li-Po technology and it is non removable.
How much is Itel P15 in Nigeria?
Mobile Key Info
|Mobile Name||Itel P15|
|Price||NGN 23636 (Approx)|
|Variant||Ram: 2 GB + Rom 16 GB|
How much is Itel A56 in Nigeria?
The iTel A56 price in Nigeria is starting at a retail price of about N20,400 in Nigerian Currency at the equivalent of $60 While The iTel A56 Pro price in Nigeria is selling around N33,000.
Is Itel P33 good?
itel P33 packs a dual setup at the rear of 8MP sensors, and for the time we’ve had it, there are no complaints. The front camera is a 5MP sensor which as well does not disappoint in its output. There is a flash light for dark environment, and it has the ability to output really good selfies.
How much is 11th pro in Nigeria?
itel P37 Pro Price in Nigeria & Availability The itel P37 Pro price in Nigeria is expected to start around N49,000 in Nigerian naira. The price equivalent in the global market is around $119. The price of itel P37 pro in India is about 8,600 INR while the price in Pakistan is about 18,000 PKR.
How much is spark 2 in Nigeria now?
The 1GB RAM version the Tecno Spark 2 costs between N33,000 and N36,000 in Nigerian stores, while the 2GB RAM version sells for N34,000 to N42,000.
What are the features of Itel P32?
Itel P32 Specs
- OS: Android 8.1 Oreo with Android Go.
- SIM Type: Dual SIM (Micro)
- 4G LTE: NO.
- Screen Size: 5.5 Inches HD+ IPS Touchscreen.
- Screen Resolution: 720 x 1440 pixels (282 PPI)
- Processor Type: Quad-core 1.3 GHz, MediaTek MT6580 Chipset.
- RAM: 1GB.
- Internal Storage: 8GB.
How do I use Itel P32?
Use phone as modem – Itel P32
- Before you start.
- Swipe up.
- Select Settings.
- Select Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Select Set up Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Enter a Wi-Fi hotspot password of at least 8 characters and select SAVE.
- Turn on Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Your phone is now set up for use as a modem.
How much is Itel P32 in slot?
itel P32 Price In Nigeria
|Store||Price (₦)||Buy Now|
|Jumia||₦25,750||SHOP ON JUMIA|
|Konga||₦26,000||SHOP ON JUMIA|
|Slot||₦26,000||SHOP ON JUMIA|
|3C Hub||₦26,000||SHOP ON JUMIA|
How long does Itel P32 battery last?
The new itel P32 features an enormous 4,000mAh battery capacity equipped with superfast charging technology for users to enjoy 3 days of non-stop fun and usage with their device on just one single charge.