- 1 What are the best investment options in Nigeria?
- 2 What can I invest with 50000 Naira?
- 3 Where can I invest a small amount of money in Nigeria?
- 4 Which investments have the best returns?
- 5 What is the best investment in Nigeria 2020?
- 6 How can I double my money in Nigeria?
- 7 How can I make 5000 naira a day?
- 8 How can I make money fast in Nigeria?
- 9 What can I sell to make money in Nigeria?
- 10 What should I invest with 500k in Nigeria?
- 11 Where can I invest money for 2 years?
- 12 Where can I invest 50000 for 1 year?
- 13 What is the best investment for 5 years?
What are the best investment options in Nigeria?
List of the Best Investment Opportunities in Nigeria
- Bank Investments.
- Cryptocurrency and blockchain investments.
- Real Estate Investments.
- Agriculture and Livestock Investment.
- Bonds and Stocks Investments.
What can I invest with 50000 Naira?
20 Businesses You Can Start With 50,000 Naira in Nigeria
- Baking Business. Baking is a thriving business in Nigeria.
- Fast food Business. The importance of food can never be overemphasized.
- Plantain Chips Business.
- Selling Drinks and Water.
- Small Scale Farming.
- Smoked Fish Business.
- Soap Production.
- Home and Beauty Products.
Where can I invest a small amount of money in Nigeria?
Another way to invest in Nigeria with a small amount money is via mutual funds. Mutual Funds
- Stanbic IBTC Equity Fund.
- ARM Aggressive Fund.
- United Capital Balanced Fund.
- FBN Money Market Fund.
- United Capital Money Market Fund.
- Stanbic IBTC Money Market Fund.
- ARM Money Market Fund.
- Cordros Money Market Fund.
Which investments have the best returns?
For those looking to get higher returns on their savings, here’s a list of the best investment options for you to make your wealth grow.
- Saving Account.
- Liquid Funds.
- Short-Term & Ultra Short-Term Funds.
- Equity Linked Saving Schemes (ELSS)
- Fixed Deposit.
- Fixed Maturity Plans.
- Treasury Bills.
What is the best investment in Nigeria 2020?
Here are the most lucrative investment opportunities in Nigeria:
- Agriculture. Nigeria’s population is estimated to be over 200 million.
- Real Estate. Real Estate in one of the most profitable investment opportunities in Nigeria.
- Oil and Gas.
- Manufacturing Industry.
- FGN Savings Bond.
- Fixed deposit.
How can I double my money in Nigeria?
Below are some carefully selected ways you can double your money in Nigeria.
- Put your assets to work:
- Buy shares:
- Dividend re-investment:
- Federal Government of Nigeria (FGN) bonds:
- Forex trading:
- Cryptocurrency trading:
- Cryptocurrency investment platforms:
- Setting up a side hustle:
How can I make 5000 naira a day?
10 Ways to Make 5000 Naira Daily in Nigeria
- Freelancing. This is one of the easy ways people make money online.
- Transport services.
- A beauty salon.
- Owning a Gym house.
- Online marketing.
How can I make money fast in Nigeria?
10 Awesome Ways To Make Money Online In Nigeria (2020)
- Publish Books Online.
- Sell Designs & Creatives Online.
- List on Property Websites.
- Start a Blog or a Vlog.
- Sell on E-commerce Websites.
- Affiliate Marketing.
- Offer Professional Services Online.
- Become a Virtual Tutor.
What can I sell to make money in Nigeria?
15 High-in-Demand Everyday Commodities in Nigeria
- Information. There are many things I want to list as number one on this list but information tops them all.
- LIQUID SOAP AND DETERGENTS. You would agree with me that soaps are an everyday item.
- POWER BANK.
- HAIR EXTENSIONS.
- SHOES AND CLOTHING.
- COOKING GAS.
- Floor Tiles.
What should I invest with 500k in Nigeria?
Top 10 Business Ideas to Invest 500,000 Naira On
- Mini Importation Business. This is certainly a good business venture you can invest 500,000 nairas in and certainly get rewarding profit.
- Poultry Farming.
- Pig Farming.
- Fish Farming.
- Goat Rearing/Farming.
- Real estate business.
- Laundry Business.
- Fashion designing business.
Where can I invest money for 2 years?
Let’s take a look at the Best short term investment options to invest in 2020.
- Recurring Deposits.
- Money Market Account.
- Debt Instrument.
- Bank Fixed Deposits.
- Post-office Time Deposits.
- Large Cap Mutual Funds.
- Corporate deposits.
Where can I invest 50000 for 1 year?
Here are ten ways to invest 50k:
- Individual Stocks. Individual stocks represent an investment in a single company.
- Real Estate.
- Individual Bonds.
- Mutual Funds.
- Invest with a Robo Advisor.
- Invest in Your Retirement.
What is the best investment for 5 years?
Types of Investment Plans for 5 years
- Savings Account.
- Liquid funds.
- Fixed Maturity Plans (FMPs)
- Arbitrage Funds.
- Bank FDs or Postal Term Deposits.
- Recurring Deposits (Rds)
- 5 – Yrs National Savings Certificate (NSC)
- Monthly Income Schemes (MIPs)