What is the function of Notap?
The Act established the National Office for Technology Acquisition and Promotion (” NOTAP “). The principal function of NOTAP pursuant to the provisions of the Act is to monitor the transfer of foreign technology to Nigeria.
What is Notap approval?
NOTAP approves composite agreements such as Technical Know-How and Management Services agreement in the Manufacturing Sector. The conditions and application remain the same with know-how and Management service agreement.
How do I get a Notap certificate?
Certificate issued by NOTAP after approving the management service agreement. The documentation requirements are:
- Duly completed Form “A”
- License Agreement as approved by NOTAP or NCC.
- Demand Note.
- Confirmation of Reasonableness of fees by NOTAP or NCC.
What does Notap stand for?
The National Office for Technology Acquisition and Promotion ( NOTAP ) is a parastatal under the supervision of the Federal Ministry of Science and Technology. It was established by NOTAP Act, Cap.
What is the full meaning of Notap?
Background. The National Office for Technology Acquisition and Promotion (” NOTAP ) was established by the NOTAP Act, Cap. N62 LFN 2004 to monitor the transfer of foreign technology into Nigeria.
How do I register with Notap?
Documents Required for Registering TTA
- Completed Application Form, NOTAP Questionnaire, and TAA Pre-Qualification Form.
- Draft Copy of the Technology Transfer Agreement to be Registered.
- Company’s Memorandum and Article of Association.
- Certificate of Incorporation.
- Completed Monitoring Form (for Renewal Agreement).