- 1 What are the different levels of education system?
- 2 What are the 6 levels of education?
- 3 What level of education is high school in Nigeria?
- 4 What are the three levels of education?
- 5 What are the 4 levels of education?
- 6 What is the highest level of education?
- 7 What is your level of education?
- 8 What are the six level of thinking?
- 9 What is basic education level?
- 10 Which state is more educated in Nigeria?
- 11 Where does Nigeria rank in education?
- 12 Which school is the best in Nigeria?
- 13 What is lower education called?
- 14 What is the last stage of education?
What are the different levels of education system?
Education in the United States follows a pattern similar to that in many systems. Early childhood education is followed by primary school (called elementary school in the United States), middle school, secondary school (called high school in the United States), and then postsecondary (tertiary) education.
What are the 6 levels of education?
The Six “ Levels ” of Learning
- Level 1 – REMEMBER. Learners are able to recall a wide range of previously learned material from specific facts to complete theories.
- Level 2 – UNDERSTAND.
- Level 3 – APPLY.
- Level 4 – ANALYZE (critical thinking).
- Level 5 – EVALUATE (critical thinking).
- Level 6 – CREATE (critical thinking).
What level of education is high school in Nigeria?
With the introduction of the 6-3-3-4 system of education in Nigeria, the recipient of the education would spend six years in primary school, three years in junior secondary school, three years in senior secondary school, and four years in a tertiary institution.
What are the three levels of education?
Three Stages of Education: Primary, Middle and Lower Secondary.
What are the 4 levels of education?
Within this range of postsecondary education, there are basically four levels of college degrees: associate, bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral degrees. Earning any of these degrees can take around 2 to 8 years, depending upon the level of the degree and the major you choose.
What is the highest level of education?
Your highest academic level
- High school or equivalent. You’ve earned a high school diploma or General Equivalency Diploma (GED).
- Technical or occupational certificate.
- Associate degree.
- Some college coursework completed.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Master’s degree.
What is your level of education?
Education level refers to the level of education you have completed such as high school graduate, some college, college graduate, advanced degrees. It means what is the highest level of formal education you have attained. It could be high school, college or university or trade school.
What are the six level of thinking?
Almost all content areas can provide instruction at six levels of thinking: knowl- edge, comprehension, application, analysis, synthesis, and evaluation.
What is basic education level?
The International Standard Classification of Education (ISCED) states that basic education corresponds to the first nine years of formal schooling and is made up of two levels. Level 1 is primary education (usually six years) and Level 2 refers to lower secondary (usually three years; grades 7-9).
Which state is more educated in Nigeria?
List by UNESCO (2012)
|Rang||State||literacy rate (in %)|
Where does Nigeria rank in education?
A rough summary of a few other countries; Ghana ranks 104th in global education system and 12th in Africa ahead of Zimbabwe, while Nigeria seats at 124th position in the world and 25th in Africa behind Rwanda.
Which school is the best in Nigeria?
THE BEST SCHOOLS IN NIGERIA IN 2021.
- The Ambassador schools.
- Preston International School.
- Crescent International School.
- City of Knowledge Academy, Ogun state.
- Princess Shekinah International School.
- Master Care International School.
- Nigerian Tulip International College.
- British Spring College.
What is lower education called?
Primary education at primary school or elementary school, and sometimes in the early years of middle school. Secondary education at secondary school or high school, and sometimes in the latter years of middle school. Higher education or vocational education.
What is the last stage of education?
Postgraduate stages of courses are known as Masters courses or Doctorate courses. Masters course are usually of 2 years duration and doctorate (research) courses are of 3 years duration. Also referred as higher education, 56% of post-graduate education is imparted through colleges.