- 1 How can I track my phone using IMEI number?
- 2 How can I track my lost phone in Nigeria?
- 3 How can I track my lost phone using the IMEI number without involving the police?
- 4 Can IMEI be tracked when phone is off?
- 5 How can I find my lost phone with SIM card?
- 6 Is IMEI tracker safe?
- 7 Can IMEI number be tracked without SIM?
- 8 How can I block my mobile with IMEI number online?
- 9 How can I track my lost iPhone in Nigeria?
- 10 How police track mobile location using IMEI?
- 11 How can I track my phone if it was stolen?
- 12 Can police track IMEI number?
- 13 Can someone unlock my stolen phone?
- 14 How can I change my IMEI number permanently?
How can I track my phone using IMEI number?
To track your lost Android phone with the IMEI number, you need to download a third-party IMEI tracking app, such as IMEI Tracker – Find My Device. However, we recommend using this method as your last resort. Google’s Find My Device is usually the best way to find a missing Android phone.
How can I track my lost phone in Nigeria?
To locate your lost phone with ADM simply: Visit com/find on your Personal computer. Sign into your Google account. Android Device Manager (ADM)
- Your device is connected to your Google Account.
- You have internet access.
- Your phone location is turned on.
How can I track my lost phone using the IMEI number without involving the police?
Locate your lost phone with an IMEI tracker App There are many phone finder apps available for you on Google Play, such as AntiTheft App & IMEI Tracker All Phone Location, Find Lost Phone, Find My Device, SeekDroid: Find My Phone, and so on. Most can be activated by the SMS you send; some support using the IMEI number.
Can IMEI be tracked when phone is off?
Yes, both iOS and Android phones can be tracked without a data connection. There are various mapping apps that have the ability to track the location of your phone even without the Internet connection.
How can I find my lost phone with SIM card?
Call your mobile network provider, give them your account number as well as your mobile phone number. Request for the SIM card number that is connected with your IMEI and cell phone number. 4. Request for assistance in tracking the location of your SIM card.
Is IMEI tracker safe?
You can secure your mobile data in case of stolen. You can wipe and lock your stolen phone. Locking your phone will make it unusable while you try to track your lost phone’s location. If there is no hope of finding your phone, then you can erase your personal information with the wipe feature.
Can IMEI number be tracked without SIM?
No, IMEI is just series number. It does not provide you ability to track. You need to be a service provider, and the phone is registered(log in) with a SIM card to your network core in order to track the device. Without a valid SIM inserted, the phone cannot be tracked.
How can I block my mobile with IMEI number online?
The user can block the phone’s IMEI by any one of the following means:
- Through a form submitted on this website. The procedure to do it is as follows: – File a report with the police, and keep a copy of the report.
- Through TSP’s specified customer outlets.
- Through State Police.
How can I track my lost iPhone in Nigeria?
Finding a lost iPhone
- Launch the settings app on your iPhone.
- Scroll down and tap on “iCloud”
- Near the bottom of the list, find and select “ Find My iPhone.”
- Slide the switch next.
- Slide the switch next to find my iPhone to the on position.
- While you are there, you can equally turn on send last location.
How police track mobile location using IMEI?
Even with a different SIM, the moment a call is made, the IMEI number helps police to track your phone to the exact or nearby cell phone tower. Follow the steps below:
- On your smartphone, go to ‘Timeline’
- Go to Settings > Location History.
- Now choose ‘Enable Location History’ or ‘Pause Location History’
How can I track my phone if it was stolen?
Remotely find, lock, or erase
- Go to android.com/find and sign in to your Google Account. If you have more than one phone, click the lost phone at the top of the screen.
- The lost phone gets a notification.
- On the map, you’ll get info about where the phone is.
- Pick what you want to do.
Can police track IMEI number?
The IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) is a unique 15-digit number on every phone. It is used by the police to trace cell phones. The IMEI number helps police track any cell phone to the exact tower the minute a call is made, even if a different SIM card is used.
Can someone unlock my stolen phone?
Modern Android phones are encrypted by default, too. Of course, this encryption only helps if you’re using a secure PIN or passphrase to protect your device. If you’re not using a PIN or you’re using something easy to guess—like 1234—a thief can easily get access to your device.
How can I change my IMEI number permanently?
No, IMEI number does not change after factory reset. Since the IMEI number is a part of the hardware, therefore, any reset that is software-based will not be able to change the IMEI of your phone.