- 1 How much does it cost to start a pure water company?
- 2 Is pure water business profitable in Nigeria?
- 3 How much is pure water machine in Nigeria?
- 4 How do I start a sachet water business?
- 5 What business can I start with 200k?
- 6 Is a water business profitable?
- 7 How much does it cost to start a pure water business in Nigeria?
- 8 Which business can I start with 500k in Nigeria?
- 9 How much does it cost to start a water bottle company in Nigeria?
- 10 How do you make pure water?
- 11 How do I find my nafdac number for pure water?
- 12 How much money is in the bottled water industry?
How much does it cost to start a pure water company?
Business Registration: N500,000 Registering your business name or company with the Corporate Affairs Commission can cost you as low as N10, 000 or as high as N100, 000. You will also need to obtain NAFDAC approval to be able to make and sell your sachet water to the general public.
Is pure water business profitable in Nigeria?
Pure water business in Nigeria is very profitable but requires good amount of money. If you wish to invest in this business, I can assure you of the profit provided you do your home work very well which includes properly setting up of your business and applying good marketing strategy.
How much is pure water machine in Nigeria?
How Much is Pure Water Machine in Nigeria. Pure water machines in Nigeria vary in price depending on the specifications and make, but generally, it goes between N400,000 – N1,500,000.
How do I start a sachet water business?
To start and run a successful pure water business in Nigeria, here are important things to put in place:
- Have A Business plan.
- Acquire Land and build.
- Sink a Borehole and Install Tanks Overhead.
- Install A Water Treatment System.
- Get and Install Necessary Equipment.
- Get the Necessary Materials.
- Register the Business.
What business can I start with 200k?
Listed below are profitable small businesses you can start with 200k that are thriving in Nigeria today.
- Open a Restaurant.
- Start a Fumigation Business.
- Laundry and dry cleaning services.
- Starting your own home services.
- Importation of wears.
- Livestock farming.
- Car wash center.
- Corporate cleaning services.
Is a water business profitable?
How much profit can a bottled water business make? Profits can range between 100% and 500%, or more.
How much does it cost to start a pure water business in Nigeria?
Starting a pure water business in Nigeria is very lucrative and will require passion, hard-work and a reasonable amount of money. To start a pure water business in Nigeria, a start up capital of about three million naria is needed and you are good to go.
Which business can I start with 500k in Nigeria?
This article will guide you on some lucrative business ideas that you can start with 500k in Nigeria.
- POS Business.
- Mini Importation Business.
- Egg Supply Business.
- Real Estate.
- Cooking Gas Business.
- Dropshipping Business.
- Dry Cleaning Business.
How much does it cost to start a water bottle company in Nigeria?
NAFDAC registration costs about N50,000 excluding hidden costs and charges, and the CAC demands a business name registration which costs about N10,000 and the registration of the business itself which may cost you between N50,000-N100,000.
How do you make pure water?
Distilled water is produced by a process of distillation. Distillation involves boiling the water and then condensing the vapor into a clean container, leaving solid contaminants behind. Distillation produces very pure water.
How do I find my nafdac number for pure water?
Basic Steps To Get NAFDAC Number For Your Bottle/Sachet Water.
- Step 1: REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS WITH THE CAC. Get your business registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) wherever you are in Nigeria.
- Step 2: REGISTER YOUR TRADEMARK.
- Step 3: SETTING UP THE BOTTLE/SACHET WATER FACTORY.
- Step 4: NAFDAC REGISTRATION.
How much money is in the bottled water industry?
According to a report published by Allied Market Research, the global Bottled Water Market was estimated to be worth $169.8 billion in 2015 and is expected to hit $319.8 billion in 2022.