- 1 How can I share my MTN data with another number?
- 2 What is the pin for sharing MTN data?
- 3 Can I send my data to someone else?
- 4 How can I share MTN Nigeria 2019?
- 5 Can I transfer data from MTN to MTN?
- 6 How can I share my data?
- 7 What is the code to transfer data from MTN to MTN?
- 8 How can I share 1GB data on MTN?
- 9 How can I get 1GB for 200 naira on MTN?
- 10 Can I transfer my mobile data to another number?
- 11 Can I transfer unused data to another phone?
- 12 How do I transfer data from MTN to 2020?
- 13 How do I activate MTN data sharing?
Dial *136*5# to activate MTN DataShare. Select option 4: ‘Manage Data Bundles’ Select option 2: ‘DataShare’ (here you can link and delink numbers )
What is the pin for sharing MTN data?
Can I send my data to someone else?
Yes, you can request someone send you data by dialling *112*1*CellCPhoneNumber#. How do I transfer data? Enter the amount of data you wish to send. Enter the phone number of the person you wish to send the data to.
To share data on MTN or to transfer your existing MTN data balance, you can follow any of the below SMS or dialing instructions: Dial *131*Phone number* Data amount# – Example: *131*08xxxxxxxxx*10MB# and send OR.
Can I transfer data from MTN to MTN?
You can only transfer data to another MTN user from your main Data balance. What is the code for sharing data on MTN? The code for sharing data on MTN is *131*7#.
Most Android phones can share mobile data by Wi-Fi, Bluetooth or USB. Connect another device to your phone’s hotspot
- On the other device, open that device’s list of Wi-Fi options.
- Pick your phone’s hotspot name.
- Enter your phone’s hotspot password.
- Click Connect.
What is the code to transfer data from MTN to MTN?
You can do it via the MTN data transfer code *131*2*3#. MTN transfer code helps all users to share or transfer MB to friends, family, and loved ones.
A. To purchase an MTN SME Data Share bundle, all you need to do is: Send *460*1*1# to migrate to the BizPlus mobile plan. MTN SME Data Share FAQs.
|USSD Format||SMS Format to send to 131 to share data||Comment|
||SMS to transfer 1GB|
How can I get 1GB for 200 naira on MTN?
How to Activate and Migrate to Mtn 1GB for 200 Naira
- You need to have a minimum of ₦ 200 airtime on the MTN Simcard to be used for the data subscription.
- You dial the code *131*65#, Select 2 as an option in the dialogue box that appears.
Can I transfer my mobile data to another number?
Now you can share all your prepaid number internet data balance from one number to another in a simple manner with the help of ussd codes. With this, you can transfer your Internet data balance to another number.
Can I transfer unused data to another phone?
You can “share” or ” transfer ” the data from the data allowance of an already purchased data bundle to another Airtel user. You can also gift the internet data to another Airtel user by using data gifting. It allows you to buy a data bundle plan for another customer by paying with your own airtime.
How do I transfer data from MTN to 2020?
- How to Gift MTN Data.
- Transfer Data: You can now transfer from your existing Data Balance with your friends and family: Simply dial *131*Phone number* Data amount# or, text Transfer
Phone number Data amount and to 131.
How do I activate MTN data sharing?
MTN Data Share is available to Prepaid, TopUp, Postpaid and My MTNChoice customers. To activate this service, PAYG customers can simply purchase a data bundle via USSD at *141*2*163# and then activate data share by dialling *141*5#.