- 1 How do I transfer airtime from MTN to MTN?
- 2 How can I get my MTN transfer pin?
- 3 How can I transfer credit on MTN?
- 4 How do I activate MTN share and sell?
- 5 How can I share MTN Nigeria 2020?
- 6 How do I register Me2U on MTN?
- 7 What is the proper old pin for MTN transfer?
- 8 How do I know my MTN pin?
- 9 How do I transfer airtime from MTN to 1st time?
- 10 How can I transfer credit from MTN Cameroon?
- 11 How do I transfer airtime to another number?
- 12 How do you send someone credit?
- 13 How do I know my MTN share and sell pin?
- 14 How do MTN share data?
- 15 How do I put airtime into my bank account?
How do I transfer airtime from MTN to MTN?
To transfer airtime:
- Dial *136*3# and follow the prompts.
- Or dial *136*6328*(cellphone number you’re sending airtime to)*(value of airtime )#
How can I get my MTN transfer pin?
To retrieve your old MTN transfer pin just dial 180 ( mtn customer care), tell them your name and reason for calling. They will ask you few questions and give you directions on what to do, before 24 hours you’ll get your new mtn transfer pin.
How can I transfer credit on MTN?
Here is how to transfer airtime or send credit on MTN Ghana:
- Dial *198# again.
- Select ‘2’ to transfer.
- Enter the receiver’s number (The phone number of the one you’re sending to) and press enter.
- Enter the whole amount you wish to send to the person.
- Enter the decimal value of the airtime you wish to send to the person.
To activate the MTN Share and Sell service on your phone, all you have to do is just change your Share and Sell PIN from the default pin and register a new pin. To register your Share ‘N’ Sell PIN, there are two possible ways: You can send an SMS in this format: Default PIN Your New PIN Your New PIN to 777.
- How to Gift MTN Data.
- Transfer Data: You can now transfer from your existing Data Balance with your friends and family: Simply dial *131*Phone number* Data amount# or, text Transfer <space>Phone number<space> Data amount and to 131.
How do I register Me2U on MTN?
How do I register for MTN Me2U? You can register to MTN Me2U either via SMS or USSD. Via SMS, type ‘ register ‘, leave a space, enter a 4-digit PIN and send to 1329. Via USSD, dial *198#, select 1 ‘ Activate ‘, choose a new PIN, re-enter that new PIN and finally, you will receive a confirmation of successful registration.
What is the proper old pin for MTN transfer?
Before you can transfer airtime, you must change the default PIN which is 0000. To Change your MTN Share PIN: Send an SMS with your Default PIN New PIN New PIN to 777. For example, send an SMS with ‘0000 1234 1234’ to 777.
How do I know my MTN pin?
How To Retrieve Lost Or Blocked MTN Transfer PIN Number/Code. Step 1: Go to Your Message, Then create new Message and Type Yes. Step 2: Wait for a few Minutes, MTN will send you a message exactly like this: welcome to share & sell, your default your new pin is 0000.
How do I transfer airtime from MTN to 1st time?
How To Transfer Credit / Airtime To Any MTN Number With Ussd Code. If the above method does not work for you, you can also transfer MTN credit using a USSD Code: Dial *600*Recipient’s Number*Amount*PIN# on your phone. Example dial *600*08031234567*1500*1234# then press send/ok.
How can I transfer credit from MTN Cameroon?
Transfer airtime and Me2U code management
- How to transfer credit? To make a credit transfer, you must dial * 150 * amount * phone number * Code Me2U #
- What if I forgot my Me2U code? If you have forgotten your Me2U code, you must reset it and create a new one.
- How to reset my Me2U code?
How do I transfer airtime to another number?
How To Transfer Airtime On Any Network
- Dial *111#
- Pick Transfer Airtime (Option 4) and press enter/ok.
- Enter the number of the receiver and press enter/ok.
- Enter the amount you wish to send (minimum $1) and press enter/ok.
How do you send someone credit?
Dial *128* then the phone number of the person you are sending the credit to (including the area code), then * the amount, then # and press the call button or send button. For example *128*8761234567*2#.
To recover your forgotten pin, here are the steps to follow.
- Open your message box and type “Yes”.
- Then send it to “556”
- Wait for a few Minutes, MTN will send you a message exactly like this: “welcome to share & sell, your default your new pin is 0000.
- Choose a new pin and text your new Pin to 556. eg.
- You’re done.
Method 1: Share Data with MTN Data Gifting
- Simply dial *123*3#, then reply with 7.
- After doing that, you’ll get a list of options to choose from.
- Kindly choose the option you wish to go for.
- Enter the friend’s MTN number, then select the amount of data you would like to share with the friend.
How do I put airtime into my bank account?
All you need to do is register for an Aimtoget account on aimtoget, login, fund your aitmtoget wallet with airtime of any network then withdraw into any bank account of your choice in Nigeria, withdrawals are instant. Then confirm your transfer, your wallet will be credited in less than 5 minutes.