- 1 How much does it cost to register a business name in Nigeria?
- 2 How do I register my business name with the CAC online?
- 3 Can I register my business with CAC online?
- 4 How do I register my business in Nigeria?
- 5 How much does it cost to register a business name in Nigeria 2021?
- 6 How long does it take to register a business name in Nigeria?
- 7 How much does it cost to register business name with CAC?
- 8 How do I register for CAC online?
- 9 Is there free CAC registration?
- 10 What are the benefits of registering a business name?
- 11 How long does it take to register a company with CAC?
- 12 How much is CAC registration 2021?
- 13 What are the requirements for business registration?
- 14 How much does a business name cost?
How much does it cost to register a business name in Nigeria?
The CAC official filing fee for the registration of business name in Nigeria is N10,000 (Ten Thousand Naira Only). However, where an accredited agent is engaged by the applicant for such registration, the agent will also charge a professional fee for the services to be rendered.
How do I register my business name with the CAC online?
Registration steps for Business Names
- Check for availability of the Business Name (click here. Read more about name reservationand Reserve a new Name (click here)
- Complete pre- registration form – CAC -BNo1 and upload relevant registration documents( Online using Company Registration Portal)
- Pay filing fee Check the Fees for our Services here.
Can I register my business with CAC online?
An individual can now register a company online with CAC, with little or no help from anyone, except for Section E in the Registration Form CAC 1.1, which requires the signature of a Legal Practitioner and attestation by a Notary Public or Commissioner for Oaths.
How do I register my business in Nigeria?
Steps To Register A Business In Nigeria
- Step 1: Pick a Business Name.
- Step 2: Visit the Corporate Affairs Commission (C.A.C)
- Step 3: Make a Second Visit to CAC.
- Step 4: Collect your business name certificate of registration.
How much does it cost to register a business name in Nigeria 2021?
How Much Is Business Name Registration In Nigeria? The cost of registering your business name is #10,000. There will be an additional fee of #500 for business name reservation.
How long does it take to register a business name in Nigeria?
The entire process for registering a business name normally takes 1-2 weeks, depending on the workload of the CAC and other factors. You do not need a lawyer to register a business name, however, if you want to register a company, you need the services of a lawyer or other accredited agent.
How much does it cost to register business name with CAC?
In the past, business name reservation at the CAC took days before it came back with a result. Today, it only takes the same day if you submit your request before 5 pm and it costs just NGN500. Once you wrap up with the name reservation, you can then proceed to the registration of your business name proper.
How do I register for CAC online?
- Navigate to services. cac.gov.ng.
- Create your Account.
- Login to your Account.
- Conduct Availability Search.
- Register your Business Online.
- Download Stamp Document.
Is there free CAC registration?
The Federal Government has approved all self-employed and business owners to carry out their Corporate Affairs Commission ( CAC ) registration online free of charge.
What are the benefits of registering a business name?
ADVANTAGES OF BUSINESS NAME
- Business name requires little capital.
- Business name is easy to register.
- Business name requires less formalities.
- A sole person can register a Business name.
- Profit of the business is solely owned by the owner.
- Tax liability in Business name is minimal.
How long does it take to register a company with CAC?
The Corporate Affairs Commission ( CAC ) has announced the commitment of the commission to register companies within 48 hours, approve names same day and ensure 5-day completion for other post-incorporation services not available electronically.
How much is CAC registration 2021?
According to the Companies Regulations 2021, the filing fees for the Statement are N5,000.00 and N10,000.00 for private and public companies, respectively.
What are the requirements for business registration?
Register your business in the Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR)
- DTI Certificate of Registration.
- Barangay Business Clearance.
- Mayor’s Permit.
- Certificate of Lease (if the place is rented) or Certificate of Land Title (if owned)
- Government-issued identification (Passport, Driver’s License, Birth Certificate, etc.
How much does a business name cost?
The fees for registering a business name are: $37 for one year.