- 1 How do I load Airtel airtime?
- 2 What is the code to recharge Airtel?
- 3 How do I recharge my phone in Nigeria?
- 4 How can I recharge Airtel directly?
- 5 What are the USSD codes of Airtel?
- 6 How can I get free Airtel 4G recharge?
- 7 How can I talk to Airtel executive?
- 8 How can I know my Ussd Airtel number?
- 9 How can I convert my airtime to money?
- 10 How can I send money from USA to Nigeria?
- 11 How do I send airtime to Nigeria?
- 12 How can I double my Airtel airtime?
- 13 What is top up recharge in Airtel?
- 14 How much is Airtel per minute?
How do I load Airtel airtime?
To load or recharge your airtel airtime or card using serial number dial; *126* Airtel 16 Digits Pin#. For example if the number on the airtel recharge card is 2222 4444 6666 8888, then to load the recharge card dial; *126*2222 4444 6666 8888# and press send/ok.
What is the code to recharge Airtel?
To check your recharge status, you can dial *121*7#6. To know the Airtel validity information, you can use the USSD code *123#. For checking the best offers from Airtel, dial the USSD code *121*1#. Airtel offer code is a highly useful USSD code to find out the best offer from the network provider.
How do I recharge my phone in Nigeria?
Recharge a mobile phone in 3 easy steps:
- Recharge Details. Choose where, to whom and how much credit you want to send.
- Proceed to Payment. Pay with your PayPal, credit or debit card. It doesn’t matter what you choose.
- Phone is recharged. Your recharge is sent almost instantly and the recipient can enjoy the credit.
How can I recharge Airtel directly?
While the recharge code is an operational code used for recharging airtime only. To recharge airtel data simply go to your phone’s dial pad and dial *141# and select a suitable data plan for you.
What are the USSD codes of Airtel?
Airtel Most Common Used USSD Codes List
|USSD Detail||Short Code|
|Airtel Self Care Menu||*121#|
|Airtel Balance & Validity Check||*123#|
|Airtel Number Best Offer Check||*121*1#|
|Find Airtel SIM Phone Number||*121# | *282# | *121*9#|
How can I get free Airtel 4G recharge?
How to get Airtel 10GB 4G Data for FREE:
- In your Dial pad, Dial – 5999555 (Toll Free ) – Free 10 GB. Other offers to get Free Airtel Free 4G Internet Data. Free 2 GB Airtel 4G Data – Missed Call on 52122.
- You will receive success message for ‘ Airtel 10GB Daily Free 4G Data for 28 Days’
- Check You Balance With My Airtel App.
How can I talk to Airtel executive?
How can I talk to Airtel customer care executive directly? You can talk to a customer care person Directly by dialing 121 or 198 and then following the procedure given in the IVR. You can also dial 111 / 121 from your Airtel phone.
How can I know my Ussd Airtel number?
Open the phone dialer app and dial this USSD code: *282# and click on the call button. On your mobile phone screen, you will see a flash message displayed containing your airtel number which says, “Hi, Your Mobile no. is: xxxxxxxxxx” Do not forget to note down your mobile number.
How can I convert my airtime to money?
You can convert airtime to cash online in Nigeria with vtu.ng. They payout either via your VTU.ng wallet or via your bank account when you sell airtime to them. They convert MTN, Airtel, Glo and 9mobile and pay you 80% while they take a 20% cut.
How can I send money from USA to Nigeria?
We oﬀer three quick ways for you to get money to your loved ones.
- Online. Send money to Nigeria in minutes1 on westernunion.com. Send now.
- App. Transfer money to Nigeria from wherever you are. Download now.
- In-person. Send money to Nigeria from any one of over 55,000 agent locations across the US. Find an agent.
How do I send airtime to Nigeria?
How to send airtime to Nigeria
- Select “ Send ” at the bottom of the screen.
- Press “Mobile top-up”
- Select who you’d like to send airtime to in Nigeria.
- Choose the amount you’d like to send in USD.
How can I double my Airtel airtime?
How do I purchase Airtel TalkMore Bundles? You can purchase Talkmore Bundles by dialing *234# to select your preferred Talkmore denomination. You can also purchase Talkmore Bundles by dialing the direct code (e.g *234*100# for Talkmore_N100) or send keyword to shortcode 234 (e.g TM100 to 234 for Talkmore_N100).
What is top up recharge in Airtel?
In Karnataka, Topup – Rs. 7.47 Talktime is the cheapest plan, priced at Rs. Airtel Top Up Plans & Offers Prepaid List.
|Pack / Plan||Validity||Price (Rs.)|
|Combo Topup – Rs. 64.0 Talktime||28 days||79|
|Topup – Rs. 423.73 Talktime||N.A.||500|
|Topup – Rs. 81.75 Talktime||N.A.||100|
|Topup – Rs. 847.46 Talktime||N.A.||1000|
How much is Airtel per minute?
TRAI continues with its decision to charge 6 paise per minute on outgoing calls to other operators. The original Airtel bundle plans include all charges, and thus, the users will incur no IUC charge and can make outgoing calls to other networks for free.