- 1 Does ClickBank accept Nigeria?
- 2 Does ClickBank work in Nigeria 2020?
- 3 How do I buy from ClickBank in Nigeria?
- 4 How do I open a ClickBank account?
- 5 How much does it cost to join ClickBank?
- 6 Is a ClickBank account free?
- 7 Which countries does ClickBank support?
- 8 How do I create a ClickBank affiliate account?
- 9 Can I use VPN on ClickBank?
- 10 How do affiliate marketers make money in Nigeria?
- 11 Does ClickBank pay through PayPal?
- 12 What is my ClickBank ID?
- 13 Is Click Bank legit?
Does ClickBank accept Nigeria?
As at the time of publishing this post, ClickBank accepts Nigerians but do not accept account openings in Nigeria, hence the need to find an “indirect way” of setting up a Clickbank account right here in Nigeria. I use ClickBank in order to market digital products on my blogs and earn affiliate or reseller commissions.
Does ClickBank work in Nigeria 2020?
ClickBank seems to be accepting Nigerians at default now, which means you can create an account without using VPN. Read till the end to find out how that works. Before we begin, I want to tell you about my ClickBank account Opening journey, trust me.
How do I buy from ClickBank in Nigeria?
If you want to buy a software or e-book sold on Clickbank, visit the vendors website and click the ‘Add to Cart or Buy Now’ button on the vendor’s website. Then you will be redirected to Clickbank to complete the transaction.
How do I open a ClickBank account?
How to Sign Up for a ClickBank Account
- Step 1: Adjust your browser settings.
- Step 2: Navigate to the ClickBank Sign Up Form.
- Step 3: Enter your basic information into the sign up form.
- Step 4: Read the Terms and Conditions.
- Step 5: Click the “Join ClickBank!” button.
How much does it cost to join ClickBank?
ClickBank Pricing starts at $49.95. Vendors that want to sell their products in ClickBank are charged a one-time activation fee amounting to $49.95. While there are no monthly fees, the platform does exactly charge a pay period processing fee of $2.50. There are no charges for affiliates.
Is a ClickBank account free?
Anyone can become a ClickBank affiliate — it’s free. When you find a product that you wish to promote, either by searching the ClickBank marketplace or at a vendor’s website, you will be provided with a unique link which you can use to direct customers to the product page.
Which countries does ClickBank support?
ClickBank offers International Direct Deposit (XACH). XACH deposits are available to bank accounts in the following countries:
- Czech Republic.
How do I create a ClickBank affiliate account?
How to Set Up a Clickbank Account (and where to get your affiliate links)
- Step 1: Go to ClickBank.com.
- Step 2: Click on create account.
- Step 3: Enter your details.
- Step 4: Submit Your Account Registration.
- Step 5: Confirm Your Email.
Can I use VPN on ClickBank?
Although it is possible to create ClickBank accounts by using VPN services, there are some VPN which cannot create ClickBank accounts. But by using RitaVPN you can build up and continue your affiliate marketing life successfully.
How do affiliate marketers make money in Nigeria?
Top Affiliate Marketing Programs For Nigerians
- Jumia Affiliate Program. With Jumia Affiliate Program, you can earn up to 11% commission on every sale.
- Konga Affiliate Program.
- Amazon Affiliate Program.
- AliExpress Affiliate Program.
- Shopify Affiliate Program.
Does ClickBank pay through PayPal?
While you can’t have ClickBank deposit directly into your PayPal account, you can use PayPal and your bank account to access your company’s ClickBank payments through PayPal.
What is my ClickBank ID?
Here’s how to find your ClickBank affiliate ID: Login into your ClickBank control panel. Click on Account Settings. Your Account Nickname is your Clickbank affiliate ID.
Is Click Bank legit?
Is ClickBank Legit? Yes, ClickBank is legit. They aren’t as well known as Amazon Associates program, but they do a great job of providing marketers with digital products to recommend our readers.