- 1 How much does it cost to get an international passport in Nigeria?
- 2 How much does it cost to get a Nigerian passport?
- 3 Can I apply for Nigerian passport online?
- 4 How much does it cost to renew Nigerian passport?
- 5 How many years does Nigeria international passport last?
- 6 How much does international passport cost in Nigeria 2021?
- 7 How long does it take to get a Nigerian passport?
- 8 Can I travel back to Nigeria with an expired passport?
- 9 How many types of passport does Nigeria have?
- 10 Which countries is Nigeria visa free to?
- 11 How much is Nigeria Immigration monthly salary?
- 12 Can I travel back to my home country with an expired passport?
- 13 What documents do I need to renew my Nigerian passport?
- 14 How long does it take to get a Nigerian passport 2020?
- 15 How do I apply for international passport?
How much does it cost to get an international passport in Nigeria?
Categories of the Enhanced E-Passport
|S/N||CATEGORIES OF PASSPORT||APPROVED PASSPORT FEE|
|DOLLAR ($) (foreign)|
|1.||32 Page 5-year Standard Passport||130.00|
|2.||64 Page 5-year Standard Passport||150.00|
|3.||64 Page 10-year Standard Passport for adults only (18 years and above)||230.00|
How much does it cost to get a Nigerian passport?
Fees for Passport and Others
|CATEGORIES||32 PAGE BOOKLETS|
|AGE (18 to 59 years)|
|Passport Booklet Fee||₦15,000|
|Address Verification Fee||₦2,000|
Can I apply for Nigerian passport online?
Apply for Passport Online You can now apply for a Nigerian passport online. The application process is simple and easy to use with online application guidelines.
How much does it cost to renew Nigerian passport?
NOTE: The renewal fee is $45.00 plus $20.00 processing fee (Money Order Only), made out to the Embassy of Nigeria. Also include the passport that is to be renewed. You are required to renew your passport every five years after it is first issued to you. A Nigerian passport can only be renewed once.
How many years does Nigeria international passport last?
The Federal Government of Nigeria on Tuesday, 15 January 2019, unveiled the new Nigeria international passport with a 10- year validity.
How much does international passport cost in Nigeria 2021?
UPDATE: The Nigeria Immigration Service has just announced that the registration and issuance of the new international passport would cost N70,000.
How long does it take to get a Nigerian passport?
A new passport application takes around 48 hours to process after your biometric data has been captured. In some cases, it has been known to take up to a month to process, so make sure you apply well in advance.
Can I travel back to Nigeria with an expired passport?
US nationals: United States citizens must have a passport valid for six months after date of arrival. A visa is required. However, no visa is required for former nationals of Nigeria with a valid foreign passport and an expired Nigerian passport.
How many types of passport does Nigeria have?
There are 5 different passport types. Standard, Diplomatic, Official, Seamans, Pilgrims. Diplomatic – This passport type is for protocol officers in government and Government ambassadors.
Which countries is Nigeria visa free to?
List of Visa Free Countries for Nigeria Passport holders
- Bolivia – Visa On arrival /eVisa.
- Burkina Faso.
- Cape Verde.
- Comoros – Visa on Arrival.
- Cote d’Ivoire (Ivory Coast)
How much is Nigeria Immigration monthly salary?
Nigeria Immigration Salary In terms of salary, the starting salary which is the salary of Passport Officers is N30,000 per month or N360,000 per annum. This could rise up to N400,000 depending on extra allowances. Overall, the average salary of an immigration officer is about N2 million per annum.
Can I travel back to my home country with an expired passport?
No, you can ‘t travel back to your country on an expired passport if your passport expires while you’re away. In fact, if your passport is due to expire before the return flight to your country, you won’t be allowed to enter the country that you’re visiting in the first place.
What documents do I need to renew my Nigerian passport?
REQUIREMENTS FOR RENEWAL /REISSUE OF E- PASSPORT
- Passport Application form to be completed online.
- Online payment Slip.
- Online acknowledgement Slip.
- Expired Nigerian Passport.
- Photocopy of Applicant’s data page of Nigerian Passport.
- Two current passport -size photographs preferably with white background.
How long does it take to get a Nigerian passport 2020?
Application for the Nigerian passport renewal takes around 72 hours to process after your biometric data has been captured. It has taken up to a month to process in some cases, so be sure to apply well in advance.
How do I apply for international passport?
How to Apply for an International Passport
- Visit the Nigerian Immigration Services portal.
- Select the passport type.
- Select processing country.
- Complete application form.
- Upload scanned copies of required documents.
- Select preferred payment method (payment can be made with Visa cards).