- 1 How do I check my data balance on Etisalat?
- 2 How do I check my data usage on 9mobile Nigeria?
- 3 How do I check my 9mobile data balance?
- 4 How can I check my data balance?
- 5 How do I check my data balance on Etisalat via SMS?
- 6 How do I check data balance on MTN?
- 7 How can I borrow from Etisalat?
- 8 How much is Etisalat 1GB data plan?
- 9 How do I check my Etisalat plan?
- 10 Which 9mobile package is best for data?
- 11 How can I buy 1GB data for 200 on 9mobile?
- 12 How do I check my remaining data on Vodacom?
How do I check my data balance on Etisalat?
To check your Etisalat data balance on your phone, dial *228# or *232# or text BAL to 228 and you’ll receive a message that contains the data balance.
How do I check my data usage on 9mobile Nigeria?
For how to check data balance on 9mobile, dial *228# on your mobile device. You should receive a message that shows your data balance, your bonus data and any offers that they might want to advertise to you. You could also send BAL to 228.
How do I check my 9mobile data balance?
You can check your data balance on the 9Mobile network by dialling *228#.
How can I check my data balance?
For quick data balance, simply dial *127*0# or send “INFO” to 127. For BIS, simply send “STATUS” to 777. Alternatively, dial *777#, Select 1 for both 3G and 4G LTE service, then select 4 to Manage your data, select 4 to see your data balance.
How do I check my data balance on Etisalat via SMS?
SMS to Check Data Balance Text “info” to 228 to know or check the your 9mobile data or internet bundle balance.
How do I check data balance on MTN?
Code for checking mtn data balance is *559# OR text 403 to 131. In addition to this, you may check your MTN data balance with the help of e-mail message or via a call to MTN operator who will easily solve your problem.
How can I borrow from Etisalat?
Simply Dial *665*amount#. For example if you want to borrow N500 airtime from Etisalat you will have to dial *665*500#. Also note that the service will attract a 10% charge from your next recharge.
How much is Etisalat 1GB data plan?
9mobile offers a 1GB night only data plan for 200 Naira valid for 1 day from 12 am to 5 am, to subscribe dial *229*3*11#.
How do I check my Etisalat plan?
How can I check my usage?
- Via My Etisalat UAE app.
- Log on to www. etisalat.ae.
- To check package details, text “NP” to 1012.
- To check balance allowances, Text NP Balance to 1012. Dial 101# Dial *140# Dial 170# (for data only)
Which 9mobile package is best for data?
9mobile awoof offer is also called Heavyweight Offer, where new customer on the network will enjoy 250% airtime bonus on all recharge for 90 days and also get free 1.5GB data and free weekly chat pak. This plan suitable for all customers, it is the best 9mobile plan for both calls and data plan.
How can I buy 1GB data for 200 on 9mobile?
To Subscribe to 9Mobile 1GB Data for ₦ 200
- Recharge your line with ₦ 200 and dial *929*10# to activate the offer.
- Subscription valid for 3 days.
- Dial *228# to check your data balance.
How do I check my remaining data on Vodacom?
Datawyze: How to check your data bundle balance
- Download the My Vodacom App. As soon as you log into the My Vodacom App, you’ll see your balances displayed.
- Log in to My Vodacom on the Vodacom website. You can view your data balance on the My account summary page of My Vodacom.
- Dial *135#
- Activate email notifications.