- 1 How do I dial an international number from Nigeria?
- 2 How do I call Texas from Nigeria?
- 3 Which country telephone code is 009?
- 4 How does Nigeria number start?
- 5 How do I write my mobile number for international?
- 6 How can I call USA free from Nigeria?
- 7 How can I get a free US phone number?
- 8 What country code is 281?
- 9 Which country code is 44?
- 10 How does US phone number look like?
- 11 How do I write my US phone number for international calls?
- 12 Which country has 07 code?
- 13 Which country has the longest phone number?
- 14 Which country is 91 code?
How do I dial an international number from Nigeria?
011 – the exit code used to dial out of the US. 234 – the Nigeria country code. 09 – Abuja’s city code, where the embassy is located, but you can drop the “0” when used in the context of an international dial.
How do I call Texas from Nigeria?
Result, dial: 009 1 281 326148705 009 is the international prefix used to dial somewhere outside of Nigeria. 1 is the international code used to dial to USA. There are multiple city/area codes in use for Houston.
Which country telephone code is 009?
|Digits dialled||Countries you are calling from|
How does Nigeria number start?
A prefix is simply the set of numbers that come before the country and area codes of a telephone number. Nigeria’s telephone numbers are made up of between 9 to 12 numbers split into groups of 3. So if you’re going to make a call to Nigeria using a mobile phone, you should dial country code+area code+5-7-digit number.
How do I write my mobile number for international?
IMPORTANT: Country and area codes are always required when entering mobile and landline phone numbers. Do not enter (+). Enter your country code and mobile number (drop the 0). Enter your country code and area code (drop the 0), followed by your phone number.
How can I call USA free from Nigeria?
To call United States from Nigeria, dial: 009 – 1 – Area Code – Land Phone Number 009 – 1 – 10 Digit Mobile Number
- 009 – Exit code for Nigeria, and is needed for making any international call from Nigeria.
- 1 – ISD Code or Country Code of United States.
- Area code – There are 291 area codes in United States.
How can I get a free US phone number?
How To Get Permanent FREE US Mobile Number From Any Country?
- 1 Method:1 – TextPlus App ( FREE US Mobile Number )
- 2 Method:2 – GoHeyWire App ( FREE US Mobile Number )
- 3 Method:3 – SendHub – Business SMS ( FREE US Mobile Number )
- 4 Method:4 – Google Voice Number ( FREE US Mobile Number )
What country code is 281?
The 281 area code covers the Southeastern part of Texas. This includes Houston and many of its surrounding suburbs and cities.
Which country code is 44?
Countries listed below with area code +1 are all under North America. Current Country List (Ordered by Country Code )
|40||United Kingdom (+ 44 )|
How does US phone number look like?
Phone numbers in the United States typically consist of 11 digits — the 1-digit country code, a 3-digit area code and a 7-digit telephone number. The 7-digit telephone number is further comprised of a 3-digit central office or exchange code and a 4-digit subscriber number. The country code of USA is +1.
How do I write my US phone number for international calls?
To dial abroad to the US, you’d use the following international country code: +1. An example of a US phone number
- 00 – the exit code to dial outside the States.
- 1 – the US country code.
- 202 – the local DC area code.
- 588-6500 – the rest of the embassy’s number.
Which country has 07 code?
|Area code||Region||State or territory|
|02||Central East||New South Wales, Australian Capital Territory|
|03||South East||Victoria, Tasmania|
|04||Mobile telephones||Australia -wide|
Which country has the longest phone number?
India will have the longest mobile numbers now When the 13-digit numbers come into play, India will have the longest mobile numbers (excluding country code). So far, China is the only country with 11-digit mobile numbers.
Which country is 91 code?
91 Country Code – India Phone Code.