- 1 Is pure water business profitable in Nigeria?
- 2 How much does it cost to start a pure water business in Nigeria?
- 3 Is sachet water business profitable?
- 4 How do I start a sachet water production in Nigeria?
- 5 What business can I start with 200k?
- 6 Which business can I start with 500k in Nigeria?
- 7 How much does it cost to start a sachet water?
- 8 How do I start a sachet water business?
- 9 How much does it cost to start a sachet water factory?
- 10 How much is sealing in Nigeria?
- 11 How do you manufacture pure water?
Is pure water business profitable in Nigeria?
Pure water business in Nigeria is very profitable but requires good amount of money. If you wish to invest in this business, I can assure you of the profit provided you do your home work very well which includes properly setting up of your business and applying good marketing strategy.
How much does it cost to start a pure water business in Nigeria?
Starting a pure water business in Nigeria is very lucrative and will require passion, hard-work and a reasonable amount of money. To start a pure water business in Nigeria, a start up capital of about three million naria is needed and you are good to go.
Is sachet water business profitable?
SACHET WATER BUSINESS Some white-collar jobs may mark an employee ¢20 a day and that will be ¢600 a month, but someone selling sachet water and doing it well could make 3 times the amount depending on the location.
How do I start a sachet water production in Nigeria?
Setting Up Sachet Water Production
- Get a place of business.
- Register your business name.
- Sink a Borehole.
- Install Overhead Tanks.
- Install Distillation System.
- Get NAFDAC Approved.
- Acquire Automatic Sealing Machine.
- Employ Staffs.
What business can I start with 200k?
Listed below are profitable small businesses you can start with 200k that are thriving in Nigeria today.
- Open a Restaurant.
- Start a Fumigation Business.
- Laundry and dry cleaning services.
- Starting your own home services.
- Importation of wears.
- Livestock farming.
- Car wash center.
- Corporate cleaning services.
Which business can I start with 500k in Nigeria?
This article will guide you on some lucrative business ideas that you can start with 500k in Nigeria.
- POS Business.
- Mini Importation Business.
- Egg Supply Business.
- Real Estate.
- Cooking Gas Business.
- Dropshipping Business.
- Dry Cleaning Business.
How much does it cost to start a sachet water?
Business Registration: N500,000 Registering your business name or company with the Corporate Affairs Commission can cost you as low as N10, 000 or as high as N100, 000. You will also need to obtain NAFDAC approval to be able to make and sell your sachet water to the general public.
How do I start a sachet water business?
To start and run a successful pure water business in Nigeria, here are important things to put in place:
- Have A Business plan.
- Acquire Land and build.
- Sink a Borehole and Install Tanks Overhead.
- Install A Water Treatment System.
- Get and Install Necessary Equipment.
- Get the Necessary Materials.
- Register the Business.
How much does it cost to start a sachet water factory?
What are the basic requirements for starting a sachet water manufacturing business in Nigeria: Here are the estimated cost of starting a sachet water production business: (1) Land: Land prices varies according to location and states. Land cost is from N500,000 to N3 million.
How much is sealing in Nigeria?
Here, are the Current Prices of Sealing machines in Nigeria: Mini Plastic Bag Sealer === (NGN) 900 naira — (NGN) 3,100 naira. Electric Nylon Sealing Machine === (NGN) 12,000 naira. High Quality Nylon Sealer + Cateridge Gas === (NGN) 7,500 naira.
How do you manufacture pure water?
Pure water is first drawn from wastewater into seawater in the FO process. The diluted seawater is then desalinated by a current desalination technique, such as RO, for pure water production.