- 1 How much does a laptop cost in Nigeria?
- 2 How much is the cheapest laptop in Nigeria?
- 3 How much is HP laptop in Nigeria?
- 4 How much is small laptop in Nigeria?
- 5 What is the cheapest price of laptop?
- 6 Which laptop is the best in Nigeria?
- 7 How can I get a cheap laptop?
- 8 Which laptop is the best?
- 9 How much is a good laptop?
- 10 How much is I5 HP laptop in Nigeria?
- 11 How much is HP laptop price?
- 12 What is the cheapest HP laptop?
- 13 How much can I get a small laptop?
- 14 What is the smallest size of laptop?
- 15 How can I buy a small laptop?
How much does a laptop cost in Nigeria?
Acer Aspire E5-575-5157 Intel Core I5 (6GB RAM 1TB HDD) 15.6 Laptop.
|Dell Inspiron 15 5000 Intel Core I7 2.3GHz (16GB,1TB HDD) 4GB Radeon Graphics Touch 15.6-Inch Windows 10 Laptop|
|CPU||Intel Core i7-7500U-2.3 GHz, 3MB cache (2.8GHz Max Turbo Speed)|
|GPU||AMD Radeon R5 M335 4GB DDR3|
|Display Size||15.6 inches|
How much is the cheapest laptop in Nigeria?
ASUS Vivobook X540NA-GQ039 Intel® Dual-Core Celeron® N3350 Processor 1.6GHz (2GB DDR3 500GB HD) 15.6′-Inch Free DOS Laptop.
|Acer Aspire ES 11 Intel Celeron Quad Core (2GB,500GB HDD) 11.6-Inch Wins 10 Laptop|
|Check This Latest Price|
How much is HP laptop in Nigeria?
If you’re looking for laptops with durability, speed, efficiency, and affordability; think HP Laptops. Current prices of HP Laptops in Nigeria.
|HP 255 G5 AMD Quad-Core||₦ 105,000|
|HP 250 G6 Business Laptop||₦90,000 – ₦140,000|
|HP Envy 17 Laptop||₦320,000|
|HP Elitebook 820 G3 Laptop||₦320,000 – ₦495,000|
How much is small laptop in Nigeria?
Mini Laptop Prices in Nigeria – HP, Dell, Lenovo, Acer, Asus, etc.
|HP 250 G5||Intel Core i3 -4GB RAM – 500GB HDD – Windows 10||₦147,000|
|i-Life ZED Mini||10.1” – 2GB RAM -32GB SSD -Wins 10 – 1.6GHz||₦69,550 – ₦79,550|
|Acer Aspire ES1||11.6″ – Intel Celeron N3150 – 2GB RAM – 500GB HDD – Win 10||₦98,450 – ₦105,000|
What is the cheapest price of laptop?
Laptops Price in India 2021
- ₹ 27,990.
- ₹ 28,250.
- ₹ 28,990.
- ₹ 29,990.
- ₹ 42,497.
- ₹ 26,990. Lenovo Ideapad 130 (81H7001WIN) Laptop (15.6 Inch | Core i3 7th Gen | 4 GB | Windows 10 | 1 TB HDD)
- ₹ 26,990. Lenovo 130-15IKB (81H7002CIN) Laptop (15.6 Inch | Core i3 7th Gen | 4 GB | DOS | 1 TB HDD)
- ₹ 33,990. ₹33,990 ❯
Which laptop is the best in Nigeria?
The Following are the Best Laptops in Nigeria (2021):
- Lenovo Ideapad 110-15IBR Intel Pentium Quadcore N3710, 1.6Ghz Processor (4GB RAM, 1TB HDD) 15.6-Inch.
- Acer Aspire 3 15.6inch Laptop Intel Core I5-7200U, 6GB DDR4, 1TB HDD, Windows 10.
How can I get a cheap laptop?
The Best Websites for Buying the Best Laptops at the Cheapest Prices
Which laptop is the best?
Best Laptops 2021
- MacBook Air (late 2020) The best laptop of 2021.
- HP Spectre x360 14. The best Windows laptop.
- LG Gram 17 (2021) The best laptop in 2021 for big-screen fans.
- HP Envy x360 (2020) The best budget laptop in 2021.
- MacBook Pro 13 (late 2020)
- Dell XPS 13 2-in-1.
- Dell XPS 13 (late 2020)
- Asus ROG Zephyrus G15.
How much is a good laptop?
The $800 to $1,000 range is where you’ll find the best laptop value. This amount of money can’t buy you everything, but it can buy you a laptop that’s excellent in important areas. You only have to spend more if you want a gaming laptop. In that case, we recommend budgeting at least $1,500.
How much is I5 HP laptop in Nigeria?
|HP Pavilion 15 HP – Intel Core I5 – 1TB HDD 12GB RAM – Window 10+32gb Flash Drive|
|Check This Jumia Price Deal|
|CPU||Intel® Core™ i5 -7200U (2.5 GHz base frequency|
|GPU||Intel® HD Graphics 62|
How much is HP laptop price?
Latest HP Laptop Prices in Nigeria
|Latest HP Laptop||Price|
|HP 15 Intel Celeron 1.6GHz (4GB Ram,500GB HDD) 15.6-Inch Screen Windows 10||₦ 97,990|
|HP 15: 15.6 inches Intel Core I3-2.0Ghz (6gb Ram, 500GB Hdd ) Windows 10||₦ 158,900|
|HP 15 Pentium Quad Core (up To 2.56GHz) 8gb Ram, 500gb Hdd||₦ 131,000|
What is the cheapest HP laptop?
As of December 2018, the lowest priced HP laptop in India is the HP G APU, which is priced at Rs 18,390. The HP 15Q is priced at Rs 18,990, and it features an AMD APU Dual Core E2 processor and a 15-inch screen.
How much can I get a small laptop?
MINI Laptop Price List in Nigeria (2021)
|Mini Laptops Prices in Nigeria||Price|
|LENOVO MINI IDEAPAD||₦98,000|
|HP MINI X2 DETACHABLE||₦ 80,000|
|LENOVO IDEAPAD V120S||₦110,500|
|HP STREAM 14 MINI||₦ 68,000|
What is the smallest size of laptop?
Top 10 Mini Laptops to Buy in 2021
- Asus EeeBook 12 Thin and Light Laptop E203NA-FD164T.
- Dell Inspiron Core i5 Thin and Light Laptop Inspiron 5300.
- Acer Chromebook CP311-1H-C5PN (NX.
- Microsoft Surface Pro X SQ1 Octa Core Laptop M1876.
- Samsung Chromebook XE500C13-K03US Laptop.
How can I buy a small laptop?
3. Choose the Right Size
- 11 to 12 inches: The thinnest and lightest systems around have 11- to 12-inch screens and typically weigh 2.5 to 3.5 pounds.
- 13 to 14 inches: Provides the best balance of portability and usability, particularly if you get a laptop that weighs under 4 pounds.