- 1 How much is ticket from Nigeria to Ghana?
- 2 How much is flight ticket from Lagos Nigeria to Accra Ghana?
- 3 How much is ticket from Lagos to Accra?
- 4 How much is the cheapest flight from Nigeria to Ghana?
- 5 How easy is it to get a job in Ghana?
- 6 Can a Nigerian travel to Ghana without passport?
- 7 Does a Nigerian need visa to travel to Ghana?
- 8 How much is bus from Nigeria to Ghana?
- 9 What is the cheapest month to fly to Ghana?
- 10 What airline goes from Lagos to Ghana?
- 11 Which airlines fly to Ghana?
- 12 How many hours is Nigeria to Ghana by air?
- 13 How much is transport from Nigeria to Ghana 2021?
- 14 Do I need a visa for Ghana?
- 15 How much will a trip to Ghana cost?
How much is ticket from Nigeria to Ghana?
The quickest way to get from Nigeria to Ghana is to fly which costs $160 – $420 and takes 1h 23m.
How much is flight ticket from Lagos Nigeria to Accra Ghana?
The average price for direct flights from Lagos to Accra is NGN20,891,694.
How much is ticket from Lagos to Accra?
Good to know
|Low season||August||Best time to beat the crowds with an average 18% drop in price.|
|High season||December||Most popular time to fly with an average 15% increase in price.|
|Average price round-trip||$228||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
|Good deal round-trip||$188||or less|
|Good deal one-way||$124||or less|
How much is the cheapest flight from Nigeria to Ghana?
Nigeria to Ghana flight information
- The cheapest flight from Nigeria to Ghana is from Lagos to Accra, with airfares starting at NGN 107036.
- The most popular airlines flying from Nigeria to Ghana are Ethiopian Airlines, RwandAir, Lufthansa.
- The most popular city destinations in Ghana are Accra, Kumasi, Tamale.
How easy is it to get a job in Ghana?
Its very easy to get a job in Ghana provided you are skilled and also possess a good character. about 20% of nigerias population are in Ghana seeking for greener pastures and also fleeing the devastating crimes and terrorism in their country.
Can a Nigerian travel to Ghana without passport?
To travel from Nigeria to Ghana by any means, you need a valid international/ECOWAS passport and a yellow card. It is very advisable to get your yellow card before travelling as it is very important and can be a means by which officials extort you.
Does a Nigerian need visa to travel to Ghana?
Do I need a visa to travel to Ghana? Nigeria citizens do not need a visa to travel to Ghana for stays of up to 90 days. They must, however, provide a passport valid for six months beyond the date of exit from Ghana.
How much is bus from Nigeria to Ghana?
Lagos to Ghana by road prices from best transport companies
|Bus prices for Lagos to Accra ( Ghana )|
|Transport Company||Bus price|
|ABC Transport||₦16,000 – ₦18,000|
|Chisco Transport||₦14,000 – ₦16,000|
|Efex Executive Transport||₦15,000 – ₦19,000|
What is the cheapest month to fly to Ghana?
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Ghana. High season is considered to be January, November and December. The cheapest month to fly to Ghana is March.
What airline goes from Lagos to Ghana?
Popular airlines flying from Lagos to Ghana include Africa World Airlines, Asky Airlines, Ethiopian Airlines, Air Burkina, British Airways, EgyptAir and South African Airways. Direct flights from Lagos to Ghana are available.
Which airlines fly to Ghana?
Other airlines flying to Ghana
|British Airways flights||jetBlue flights||ASKY Airlines flights|
|Air France flights||Ethiopian Airlines flights||EgyptAir flights|
|American Airlines flights||TAP Air Portugal flights||Air Côte dIvoire flights|
|Emirates flights||United flights|
|Turkish Airlines flights||Royal Air Maroc flights|
How many hours is Nigeria to Ghana by air?
Flying time from Lagos, Nigeria to Ghana The total flight duration from Lagos, Nigeria to Ghana is 1 hour, 16 minutes.
How much is transport from Nigeria to Ghana 2021?
The transport fare to Ghana is between N15, 000 – N19, 000. Terminal is located at Murtala Mohammed Way, Yaba, Lagos. Cross Country: Arguably the most popular inter-country road transport company. With between N17, 500 – 22, 000, you can be sure of a lovely trip from Nigeria to Ghana.
Do I need a visa for Ghana?
A visa is required for entry to Ghana for all American citizens. The Ghanan government can change visa requirements at any time. It is best to use a travel documents service to make sure everything is prepared for your trip. Proof of yellow fever vaccination is also required as part of the entry process.
How much will a trip to Ghana cost?
Past travelers have spent, on average, GH¢69 ($12) on meals for one day and GH¢94 ($16) on local transportation. Also, the average hotel price in Ghana for a couple is GH¢217 ($38). So, a trip to Ghana for two people for one week costs on average GH¢4,026 ($696).