- 1 How many hours is Nigeria to Ghana by air?
- 2 How much is ticket from Nigeria to Ghana?
- 3 How much is Nigeria to Ghana by road?
- 4 How many hours is Lagos to Accra by land?
- 5 How much is flight ticket from Lagos to Ghana in Naira?
- 6 How long is bus from Lagos to Ghana?
- 7 How easy is it to get a job in Ghana?
- 8 Can a Nigerian travel to Ghana without passport?
- 9 Can I travel from Lagos to Ghana without a passport?
- 10 Is Ghana expensive to visit?
- 11 Can a Nigerian work in Ghana?
- 12 How much is ticket from Nigeria to Dubai?
- 13 How much is ticket from Lagos to Accra?
- 14 How much is bus from Lagos to Accra?
- 15 Where can I get bus from Lagos to Ghana?
How many hours is Nigeria to Ghana by air?
Flying time from Lagos, Nigeria to Ghana The total flight duration from Lagos, Nigeria to Ghana is 1 hour, 16 minutes.
How much is ticket from Nigeria to Ghana?
The quickest way to get from Nigeria to Ghana is to fly which costs $180 – $430 and takes 1h 23m. How far is it from Nigeria to Ghana? The distance between Nigeria and Ghana is 1013 km. The road distance is 463.7 km.
How much is Nigeria to Ghana by road?
The transport fare to Ghana is between N15, 000 – N19, 000. Terminal is located at Murtala Mohammed Way, Yaba, Lagos. Cross Country: Arguably the most popular inter-country road transport company. With between N17, 500 – 22, 000, you can be sure of a lovely trip from Nigeria to Ghana.
How many hours is Lagos to Accra by land?
Distance between Lagos and Accra is 410 kilometers (255 miles). Driving distance from Lagos to Accra is 472 kilometers (293 miles). Estimated Travel Time Between Lagos and Accra.
|Average Speed||Travel Time|
|70 mph (112 km/h)||04 hours 12 minutes|
|75 mph (120 km/h)||03 hours 56 minutes|
How much is flight ticket from Lagos to Ghana in Naira?
The average price for connecting flights from Lagos to Accra is NGN206,458. The average price for direct flights from Lagos to Accra is NGN20,891,694.
How long is bus from Lagos to Ghana?
The duration of the trip varies depending on the speed of the bus, the expertise of the driver and the route followed. On average, it takes about 9 hours and 30 minutes to reach the Accra (459.3 km) via Accra – Aflao Rd/N1 assuming everything moves smoothly without unplanned delays and unforeseen hindrances.
How easy is it to get a job in Ghana?
Its very easy to get a job in Ghana provided you are skilled and also possess a good character. about 20% of nigerias population are in Ghana seeking for greener pastures and also fleeing the devastating crimes and terrorism in their country.
Can a Nigerian travel to Ghana without passport?
To travel from Nigeria to Ghana by any means, you need a valid international/ECOWAS passport and a yellow card. It is very advisable to get your yellow card before travelling as it is very important and can be a means by which officials extort you.
Can I travel from Lagos to Ghana without a passport?
Nigerian citizens will need a tourist visa and valid passport to travel from Lagos to Ghana, for a stay of up to 90 days.
Is Ghana expensive to visit?
Like anywhere abroad, however, Ghana can be expensive for visitors on a budget; keep reading for some top tips to keeps costs down and achieve maximum value for money when you visit Ghana.
Can a Nigerian work in Ghana?
In Ghana, no foreigner shall employ or accept employment unless that person is granted a work permit or immigrant quota. Work permit or Immigrant quota is an authorization granted to an employer or employee to engage in lawful and gainful employment in Ghana.
How much is ticket from Nigeria to Dubai?
The average price for one-way flights from Lagos to Dubai is $490; The average price for round-trip flights from Lagos to Dubai is $637.
How much is ticket from Lagos to Accra?
Good to know
|Low season||August||Best time to beat the crowds with an average 18% drop in price.|
|High season||December||Most popular time to fly with an average 15% increase in price.|
|Average price round-trip||$228||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
|Good deal round-trip||$188||or less|
|Good deal one-way||$124||or less|
How much is bus from Lagos to Accra?
The cheapest way to get from Accra to Lagos is to take a bus, tickets to which cost on average 48 USD and travel time is 10 hours.
Where can I get bus from Lagos to Ghana?
Lagos to Accra Bus Operators
- ABC Transport. Amuwo Odofin Bus Terminal. Price N17,00.
- CHISCO Transport. Jibowu International Terminal. Average Price: N15,200.
- EFEX EXECUTIVE Transport. Yaba Terminal. Price – N16,650.
- Cross Country. Yaba Terminal. Price: N13,500. Documents you need to travel Lagos to Accra by Road.