- 1 How much do Nigerian microbiologists earn?
- 2 Is microbiology a good career in Nigeria?
- 3 Can a microbiologist work in NNPC?
- 4 Where can I work with a degree in microbiology?
- 5 Do microbiologists make good money?
- 6 Who is the best lawyer in Nigeria?
- 7 Which university is best for Microbiology in Nigeria?
- 8 How many years does it take to study microbiology in Nigeria?
- 9 Which is the best field in microbiology?
- 10 Can a microbiologist work in an oil and gas company?
- 11 Is microbiology a professional course in Nigeria?
- 12 Is biochemistry a good course to study in Nigeria?
- 13 What are the 5 branches of microbiology?
- 14 Is microbiology a good career?
- 15 Are Microbiologists in demand?
How much do Nigerian microbiologists earn?
How much money does a Microbiologist make in Nigeria? A person working as a Microbiologist in Nigeria typically earns around 732,000 NGN per month. Salaries range from 359,000 NGN (lowest) to 1,140,000 NGN (highest). This is the average monthly salary including housing, transport, and other benefits.
Is microbiology a good career in Nigeria?
Microbiology is quite a lucrative profession in Nigeria and possibly other countries in Africa and the world at large, so if you intend on getting into this profession or you just graduated from the university as a microbiologist, you are lucky as this job pays well.
Can a microbiologist work in NNPC?
A microbiologist can work in petroleum industries like shell, NNPC, chevron, Exxon Mobil etc.
Where can I work with a degree in microbiology?
Microbiology research job titles include laboratory technician, research associate, laboratory manager, research scientist, professor (colleges and universities), lead scientist (private company) and principal investigator (government lab, non-profit organizations).
Do microbiologists make good money?
He is a scientist who makes a thorough study of the microorganisms. Microbiologists examine the characteristics of microscopic organisms such as bacteria, viruses, and fungi. Career Scope of Microbiologist – Salary, Eligibility, Skills Required.
|Average Salary||Annual Pay Package|
|Average Salary As a Senior Microbiologist / Research Scientist||Rs 20 Lakh p.a|
Who is the best lawyer in Nigeria?
Best Lawyers in Nigeria
- Wole Olanipekun, SAN.
- Gbenga Oyebode.
- Aare Afe Babalola, SAN.
- Funke Adekoya.
- Adedolapo Akinrele.
- Muhammad Dele Belgore SAN.
- Adewale Atake, SAN.
- Chief Joe Kyari Gadzama SAN.
Which university is best for Microbiology in Nigeria?
TOP 10 MICROBIOLOGY SCHOOLS IN NIGERIA PRESENTLY
- UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA, NSUKKA.
- UNIVERSITY OF PORT HARCOURT, CHOBA.
- UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN.
- CHUKWUEMEKA ODUMEGWU OJUKWU UNIVERSITY, ULI.
- AHMADU BELLO UNIVERSITY, ZARIA.
- BABCOCK UNIVERSITY, ILISHAN REMO.
How many years does it take to study microbiology in Nigeria?
In Nigeria, if you gain admission to study Microbiology at the university through JAMB UTME, you will study Microbiology for four years.
|How many years||3 – 4 Years|
|Who can study this couse||Science student|
|Cut off mark||Varies|
Which is the best field in microbiology?
A medical biotechnologist could produce medicines using techniques such as cell culture.
- Pharmaceutical Scientists and Technologists.
- Science Writers.
- Teachers and Professors.
- Technical Support Specialists.
- Water Quality Laboratory Technicians.
Can a microbiologist work in an oil and gas company?
In most industries, microbiologists operate within the Quality Assurance and Control department where they perform several quality assurance tests on products. Industries like oil and gas and various FMCGs utilize microbiologists to test assurance of their products.
Is microbiology a professional course in Nigeria?
– answered. Yes, Microbiology is a professional course in Nigeria, as it is has a National body called the Nigerian Society for Microbiology NSM. The organization was founded in the year 1972 and is registered in Nigeria under the Land perpetual Act cap 98.
Is biochemistry a good course to study in Nigeria?
Biochemistry is considered one of the top best science course in Nigeria and it plays an important role in a wide variety of areas. Progress in this field has applications that span areas such as agriculture, the environment, medicine, cosmetics, and a variety of others.
What are the 5 branches of microbiology?
Branches of Microbiology
- Bacteriology: the study of bacteria.
- Immunology: the study of the immune system.
- Mycology: the study of fungi, such as yeasts and molds.
- Nematology: the study of nematodes (roundworms).
- Parasitology: the study of parasites.
- Phycology: the study of algae.
Is microbiology a good career?
Job Prospects for Microbiologists Microbiology is a thriving field that should provide good prospects for qualified workers. Most of the applied research projects that microbiologists are involved in require the expertise of scientists in multiple fields such as geology, chemistry, and medicine.
Are Microbiologists in demand?
Employment of microbiologists is projected to grow 3 percent from 2019 to 2029, about as fast as the average for all occupations. More microbiologists will be needed to contribute to basic research and solve problems of industrial production.