- 1 How do I know if my Nigeria plate number is real?
- 2 How can I check my Lagos plate number?
- 3 How can I tell if a number plate is valid?
- 4 How can I check my vehicle registration in Nigeria?
- 5 How can I check my Nigeria plate number online?
- 6 How much is plate number in Nigeria?
- 7 How long does it take to get a plate number in Nigeria?
- 8 How do I check ownership of a vehicle?
- 9 What can you find out from a number plate?
- 10 Do I still own my private number plate?
How do I know if my Nigeria plate number is real?
How To Check Genuine Number Plates In Nigeria
- Log on to www.nvisng.org.
- Click on “ Verify Number Plate ” at the top right hand corner of the home page.
- Input/supply your “New Number Plate ” registration number in the space provided.
- Click on “ Verify ” button.
How can I check my Lagos plate number?
Lagos state plate number verification Log into MVAA official website at https://www.lsmvaapvs.org/ Enter your vehicle plate number in the Plate Number box. Click on Search.
How can I tell if a number plate is valid?
You can search online via number plate sales specialist websites – like us right here at New Reg. Simply enter the exact registration you want to enquire about into the search box, and if it is available then the plate and price for it will show right at the top of the list of options.
How can I check my vehicle registration in Nigeria?
How to Check Vehicle Registration in Nigeria
- Visit www.lsmvaapvs.org to log in to the Motor Vehicle Registration Search website.
- On the page, you will see a search engine box, type in the plate number of your vehicle. Do not add space or any other symbol to your plate number when typing it in.
- Click on the search button and wait for your result.
How can I check my Nigeria plate number online?
How To Verify Vehicles Plate Number Through The FRSC Oficial Website/portal
- You will be taken directly to the plate number verification page, enter the plate number of the vehicle whose authenticity you want to verify n the space provided on the page.
- Select the “submit” button.
How much is plate number in Nigeria?
The regular plate number ranges from 45 to 70 thousand though most states charge N50,000 customized plate numbers are issued at a much higher price.
How long does it take to get a plate number in Nigeria?
How long does it take to get a new vehicle number plate? Considering how things go in Nigeria, it takes up to 2 weeks, to replace a vehicle number plate. It takes approximately 15-31 working days to get the plates ready.
How do I check ownership of a vehicle?
Find Vehicle Registration Details with an SMS
- Type VAHAN <space> vehicle’s registration number.
- Send it to 7738299899.
What can you find out from a number plate?
How to find out a car spec from its number plate. You can find out if a vehicle is taxed, its present rate of tax and when it will expire. You can discover the precise date it was originally registered and exactly when its MOT will run out.
Do I still own my private number plate?
It’s also important that you apply to take your private registration number off the car it’s attached to before you sell or scrap it. Because you will no longer own the car at that point, the number plate it’s registered with won’t belong to you either.