How do you tie Rose Gele in Nigeria?
There are five steps:
- The both sides of the gele must be identical before you begin.
- You need to put the gele on your head.
- Take one end of the cloth and wrap it around your head.
- The next step is to take the other part of the gele and start wrapping it in a rose -like form.
- The last step is to affix hairpins properly.
How do you do up and tie gele?
Tie Your Gele: Follow these basic steps Grab both ends of the longest part of the gele. Hold it at equal length from the front of your head and take it to the back. Take either the left or right across to the front of your head then to the back of your head. Repeat for the other end.
How do you do Nigerian makeup?
Steps on how to make up in Nigeria
- Step 1: Clean and moisturize the face.
- Step 2: Apply makeup foundation.
- Step 3: Refresh your glance with concealer.
- Step 4: Fix the result with a tonal cream and make sculpting of the face.
- Step 5: Apply the highlighter.
- Step 6: Drawing eyebrows.
- Step 7: Emphasize the beauty of the eyes.
How do you tie Gele layers?
- Arrange two layers on the top of the gele. Start to make the second layer from the back, it is important that the highest point is situated in the middle.
- Create pleats and lines, make frontal layers carefully by your fingers.
- Push back the gele to prevent it from falling. Ears should be hidden.