- 1 How do I become a data seller?
- 2 How do I become a data reseller in Nigeria?
- 3 How do I start selling MTN data?
- 4 How do you sell data to a company?
- 5 How much do companies make selling data?
- 6 How do I buy SME data online?
- 7 How can I convert my airtime to money?
- 8 How do I register for MTN SME data?
- 9 How do I become an MTN data SME reseller?
- 10 How can I buy MTN bulk data?
- 11 What is MTN Topit?
- 12 How can I get money from MTN?
- 13 Is it legal to sell data?
- 14 Who buys consumer data?
- 15 Where can I sell customer data?
How do I become a data seller?
To start reselling mobile data using a web platform, here is the outline of the steps:
- Find a reliable mobile data reselling website and register with them.
- Navigate through the website menu and find link to purchase or buy data.
- Click on the ‘buy data ‘ link.
- Select your network.
How do I become a data reseller in Nigeria?
To become a data reseller, all you need to do is to sign up as an agent with a data reselling company. As a data reselling agent, you will be treated with better discounts and bigger price slash for the data you purchase. That is, you’ll be offered data at extremely cheap prices.
How do I start selling MTN data?
- Dial *456#
- Select 1, then 4 for Data bundle.
- Select 1 for data plans or 2 for Big Data Plans.
- Select desired bundle.
- Enter Destination Number.
- Enter 1 to confirm transaction.
- Enter MTN TopIt PIN.
How do you sell data to a company?
How to Sell Data
- Sell your data directly: The most straightforward method is to sell your data directly to another organization through a private interaction that either you or the other party sets up.
- Join a private marketplace: You can also join a private data marketplace where companies exchange data.
How much do companies make selling data?
A recent report estimated the collective revenue of digital advertising companies in the US, it found out that the data generated from an adult is worth about $35 per month.
How do I buy SME data online?
How to buy mtn sme data online
- Logon to your mobilemila account.
- At the portal dashboard click on DATA BUNDLE.
- Select MTN SME DATA.
- Choose DATA PLAN.
- Enter receivers phone number, and.
- Click the BUY DATA BUNDLE button.
How can I convert my airtime to money?
You can convert airtime to cash online in Nigeria with vtu.ng. They payout either via your VTU.ng wallet or via your bank account when you sell airtime to them. They convert MTN, Airtel, Glo and 9mobile and pay you 80% while they take a 20% cut.
How do I register for MTN SME data?
A. To purchase an MTN SME Data Share bundle, all you need to do is: Send *460*1*1# to migrate to the BizPlus mobile plan. MTN SME Data Share FAQs.
|USSD Format||SMS Format to send to 131 to share data||Comment|
|*461*NUMBER*1000*PIN#||SMEC <PhoneNumber> 1000 <PIN> to 131||SMS to transfer 1GB|
How do I become an MTN data SME reseller?
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE FOR MTN SME RESELLER
- Migrate to MTN SME Plus tariff plan by dialing the code *460# or by sending 460 in an SMS to 131 with your MTN line.
- Recharge your migrated MTN line with the amount of SME data you want to buy.
How can I buy MTN bulk data?
A. You can subscribe to any MTN data bundles via the following channels: USSD: Dialling *131*1# or *904# and selecting your preferred data plan. SMS: Sending the bundle plan keyword to 131.
What is MTN Topit?
MTN Topit is the new name for all forms of electronic recharges such as ATMs, myMTN App, USSD, myMTN Web and many more. The service gives you the convenience of buying airtime or data from the comfort of their phones anytime, anywhere.
How can I get money from MTN?
Mobile Money is available to customers via USSD on *120*151#. The initial version of Mobile Money includes:
- Send money to local cellphone numbers.
- Buy prepaid services like electricity and data.
- Pay for purchases at selected till points.
- Perform “ Cash In and Cash Out” transactions at MTN stores or mobile money agents.
Is it legal to sell data?
Amassing and selling your data like this is perfectly legal. While some states, including California and Vermont, have recently moved to put more restrictions on data brokers, they remain largely unregulated. There are also few laws governing how social media companies may collect data about their users.
Who buys consumer data?
Where Can You Buy Big Data? Here Are The Biggest Consumer Data Brokers
- Acxiom. Acxiom started life as demographics, as a side-project by Charles Ward to collect data for use in local politics.
Where can I sell customer data?
You can either approach companies directly (through their marketing or sales departments) or find a business data broker. The first will be more lucrative if your have data relevant to their customers.