- 1 How can I talk to Airtel customer care directly?
- 2 How can I talk to Airtel agent 2020?
- 3 How can I complain to Airtel?
- 4 What is no of Airtel customer care?
- 5 How can I complain to Airtel thanks app?
- 6 How can I talk to Airtel payment bank executive?
- 7 How can I complain to Airtel Internet speed?
- 8 How can I increase my Airtel Internet speed?
- 9 How can I increase my Airtel signal strength?
- 10 Is Airtel customer care number toll free?
- 11 How can I get my Airtel number?
- 12 Why is my Airtel SIM not working?
How can I talk to Airtel customer care directly?
- 9849012345 for Postpaid. 9849098490 for Prepaid.
- 9954012345 for Postpaid. 9954099540 for Prepaid.
- 9934012345 for Postpaid. 9934099340 for Prepaid.
- 9840012345 for Postpaid. 9894198941 for Prepaid.
- 9810012345 for Postpaid. 9810198101 for Prepaid.
- 9898012345 for Postpaid.
- 9896012345 for Postpaid.
- 9816012345 for Postpaid.
How can I talk to Airtel agent 2020?
Call our 24-hour Call Centre any time – for free. We’ll answer your questions and we’ll help you to make the most of Airtel services. Whether a Prepaid, Postpaid or Corporate customer, you can dial 100 from your mobile phone or 0733 100 100 from any other network (network provider charges apply).
How can I complain to Airtel?
Call on Airtel complaint number– First, you can call on Airtel’s Complaint number – 198 to lodge your complaint. Second, call on 121 to speak with Airtel’s customer care center. These services are available 24*7, every day of the year.
What is no of Airtel customer care?
24*7 Customer Support
|For the service area of||Local Customer Care Number|
|For the service area of Bihar & Jharkhand||Local Customer Care Number (033) 44444121|
|For the service area of WB||Local Customer Care Number (033) 44444121|
|For the service area of Delhi||Local Customer Care Number (011) 44444121|
How can I complain to Airtel thanks app?
Airtel Complaints can also be emailed at [email protected] airtel.com. Questions, comments or suggestions are also welcome to be emailed. Please mention the airtel account and fixed line number in the subject of the mail without any space or any special characters between the digits for quick response.
How can I talk to Airtel payment bank executive?
- Call Center: For airtel Customers: 400; For Other operators: 8800688006 (Standard calling rates apply).
- Email: [email protected]
- Website: www. airtel.in/ bank.
- Address: Airtel Payments Bank, 1st Floor, Tower B, Plot No-16, Udyog Vihar Industrial Area Phase 4, Gurugram – 122001.
How can I complain to Airtel Internet speed?
Open Network website will allow you to check network coverage in your area and is a platform to raise network related concerns. For any other service query related to bill payments, data plans, etc., we request you to call 121, write in to [email protected] airtel.com or visit an Airtel store.
How can I increase my Airtel Internet speed?
For making changes to your Airtel Internet setting through you android phone, follow the steps below: Go to the mobile setting icon. Tap on SIM Card and mobile network. Airtel APN Settings 4G for Android Smartphones.
|Airtel Network APN Setting||Changes to increase Airtel 4G speed|
|Username||No change required|
How can I increase my Airtel signal strength?
How to change Airtel APN settings to increase Airtel internet speed
- Open mobile Settings app.
- Click on ‘ Network & Internet’ and find ‘Mobile network ‘ menu.
- Now go to ‘APN’ (Access Point Names) menu.
- Click on create new APN.
- Below is the Airtel network APN setting.
Is Airtel customer care number toll free?
With Airtel? s DTFS, you can subscribe to a Toll – Free number of the pattern 1800-XXX-XXXX. This will act as your point of contact for your customers and partners. They will be able to get in touch with you at any time, from any place, without incurring any cost.
How can I get my Airtel number?
Open the phone dialer app and dial this USSD code: *282# and click on the call button. On your mobile phone screen, you will see a flash message displayed containing your airtel number which says, “Hi, Your Mobile no. is: xxxxxxxxxx” Do not forget to note down your mobile number.
Why is my Airtel SIM not working?
Check The SIM Card: Sometimes, when the SIM card is not inserted properly, you may find a problem of no signal or an error showing up on your screen. To resolve this problem, power off your phone and remove the SIM card. Now reinsert the card and make sure that it is inserted properly.