- 1 How much is $100 iTunes in Nigeria?
- 2 Is iTunes card sold in Nigeria?
- 3 How much is $200 iTunes card in Nigeria money?
- 4 Where can I sell an iTunes card?
- 5 Is 50 dollars a lot in Nigeria?
- 6 How much is iTunes $25 in Nigeria?
- 7 How much is $50 iTunes card in Nigeria money?
- 8 How much is $50 Amazon card in Nigeria?
- 9 How much is $50 Steam card in Nigeria money?
- 10 How much is $500 Amazon card in Nigeria money?
- 11 Which gift card has the highest rate in Nigeria?
- 12 How much is $150 iTunes in Nigeria?
- 13 Can Itune cards be used for cash?
- 14 Where can I trade my gift card for cash?
- 15 Can I convert a gift card to cash?
How much is $100 iTunes in Nigeria?
How much is $100 iTunes gift card in Nigeria? The current price of $100 iTunes gift card is #30,000.
Is iTunes card sold in Nigeria?
There aren’t any iTunes Store gift cards for Nigeria, and ones for other countries can’t be redeemed or spent there.
How much is $200 iTunes card in Nigeria money?
100$ sells for 20000 naira so you should expect 40000, but if it’s a single 200 $ card then expect from 25000 to 30000 (if you are lucky). Most sellers only buy 100 and below.
Where can I sell an iTunes card?
Gameflip is the simplest way to sell unwanted iTunes gift cards for cash. You can sell any unused, prepaid and non-reloadable gift cards on Gameflip. Popular gift cards on Gameflip are Steam cards, PSN, Xbox Live, Amazon, iTunes, and Google Play cards.
Is 50 dollars a lot in Nigeria?
To answer your question, $50 is worth just about NGN17,750 (using $1 = NGN355). Where NGN represents Nigerian Naira. You can only do grocery shopping with that amount of money and if you’re a spender, that may not last you more than a day.
How much is iTunes $25 in Nigeria?
and sell via paxful.com. How much is a 25-dollar iTunes gift card in naira? exchange rate. N36,000.
How much is $50 iTunes card in Nigeria money?
Going by the market exchange rate of N350 – N360 to $1, a $50 iTunes gift card will between N17,500 —N18,000.
How much is $50 Amazon card in Nigeria?
According to IGC Trader’s gift cards trading platform in Nigeria $50 gift card ~14500 NGN IGC trader is the most reliable gift cards buyer in Nigeria.
How much is $50 Steam card in Nigeria money?
For $50 steam gift card as of today the naira equivalent is #16,000 and $100 steam gift card is #32,000. Steam Gift Cards and Rates in Nigeria.
|Card||Rate in Naira|
|USA ecode $50 – $200||250/Dollar|
|CAD $50 – $500||200/Dollar|
|AUD $50 -$500||200/Dollar|
|EUR 50 -500||340/EUR|
How much is $500 Amazon card in Nigeria money?
How Much Is $500 United States Amazon Card In Naira? The United States $500 Amazon Gift card is currently traded between ₦105,000 – ₦107,000.
Which gift card has the highest rate in Nigeria?
Apple store gift card Apple is definitely everyone’s favorite because it is the most sought after in the gift card market. It is one of the best gift cards in Nigeria with the highest rate in the market trading.
How much is $150 iTunes in Nigeria?
They usually buy $1 Itunes card for about N230 plus or minues N20. So, $150 Itunes card should be in the range N31500 to N37500.
Can Itune cards be used for cash?
You can ‘t redeem or return iTunes or Apple Music Gift Cards or unused store credit balances for cash, except as required by law.
Where can I trade my gift card for cash?
Where to Sell Your Gift Cards Near You
- Gift Card Bin Store Locator. Gift Card Bin has more than 600 partner locations across the United States, all of which allow you to exchange your gift card for cash.
- Google Maps.
- Gift Card Granny.
Can I convert a gift card to cash?
Sell your gift cards for cash Companies like Raise and CardCash let you sell gift cards for as much as 92 percent cash back. While you won’t walk away with 100 percent of the value of the card, you can use these sites to turn old gift cards into cash —which you can then use to buy whatever you’d like.