- 1 How do I find my meter number?
- 2 How do I know my prepaid meter number?
- 3 How can I check my Conlog prepaid meter balance?
- 4 How do I activate Ikeja Electric prepaid meter?
- 5 How do I find my electric meter serial number?
- 6 How many digits is a meter number?
- 7 How many digit is prepaid meter number?
- 8 How can I load my prepaid meter Online?
- 9 How do I know if my Conlog prepaid meter is activated?
- 10 How do I recharge my prepaid meter?
- 11 How do I get a prepaid token meter?
- 12 How do I retrieve my electric token?
- 13 How much is Ikeja Electric prepaid meter?
How do I find my meter number?
How to check meter number
- ACTARIS Meter Box. Dial 100 and then press enter or #
- HEXING Meter Box. Dial 804, then press enter or #
- CONLOG Meter Box. Dial #100, then enter or press #
- SHENZEN Meter Box. Press 65, then enter.
- In some cases, 000# and 100# also work when trying to get your KPLC prepaid meter number.
How do I know my prepaid meter number?
Check meter number: To know your meter number, press 65 then the blue button, the meter number is the 11 digit numbers that displays on the screen. Balance: To check balance, press “07” on the keypad and then press the blue button. The available balance will be displayed in this format.
How can I check my Conlog prepaid meter balance?
If you want to check your conlog meter balance, press “07” on the keypad and then press the blue button and the available balance will be displayed in format like 103.16.
How do I activate Ikeja Electric prepaid meter?
Log on to IE portal http://www. ikejaelectric.com/keychange/. Input your meter number and click the submit button. Activation token will be displayed instantly.
How do I find my electric meter serial number?
On most electricity meters, the Meter Serial Number will begin with the letter ‘F’. If you have a smart meter installed, your Meter Serial Number should be found next to a barcode on the front of the meter box. On electricity smart meters, the Meter Serial Number will begin with either ’14P’ or ’15P’.
How many digits is a meter number?
Meter numbers can be located directly on the Diverse Power meter, just underneath the kilowatt hours. It is typically an eight digit number.
How many digit is prepaid meter number?
Your meter number is the 11 digit number displayed on the screen.
How can I load my prepaid meter Online?
Choose your supplier, but previously pay for your Meter through the online bank service and receive the PIN.
- Enter your account number/ Meter number.
- Type in your mobile phone number.
- Enter the PIN.
- Click on ‘Complete’ and you will successfully pay for your electricity online.
How do I know if my Conlog prepaid meter is activated?
To check whether your conlog prepaid meter is activated or not, type in the following code: #030#. If code returns 600492, then meter is activated.
How do I recharge my prepaid meter?
How to recharge prepaid meter using Quickteller
- Visit quickteller.com and choose a distribution company.
- Fill in your details.
- Fill in your card details and make the payment.
- Confirm the payment and top-up the recharge code.
- Once done, you will receive a successful payment message at the top of the page.
How do I get a prepaid token meter?
The steps involved in generating IKEDC prepaid token through smart meter is highlighted below:
- Visit any of the disco offices close to you with your smart meter card.
- Present your smart card to them.
- Request and pay for the credits you can afford.
How do I retrieve my electric token?
To retrieve your last purchase, SMS your meter number to 31371 and your token will be sent back to you.
How much is Ikeja Electric prepaid meter?
According to him, the stipulated cost of a single-phase meter is N38, 850 while a three-phase meter is N70, 350. These are all inclusive of VAT. To apply for the prepaid meter, customers are to complete or update their details by visiting http://map. ikejaelectric.com/.