- 1 How do I borrow credit on Etisalat?
- 2 How can I borrow airtime from 9Mobile Nigeria?
- 3 How do I borrow credit from 9Mobile?
- 4 What code can I use to borrow data from Etisalat?
- 5 How do I contact Etisalat without credit?
- 6 How do I check my Etisalat credit?
- 7 How can I borrow data from MTN without paying back?
- 8 How do I link MTN to Nin?
- 9 How do you borrow from MTN?
- 10 How can I borrow data from 9mobile without paying?
- 11 How can I borrow airtime from Airtel without paying back?
- 12 How do I buy data on Etisalat network?
How do I borrow credit on Etisalat?
How to get Etisalat credit balance loan. To get/subscribe to the credit loan service just dial *108*1#, You can easily unsubscribe anytime by dialing *108*2#.
How can I borrow airtime from 9Mobile Nigeria?
Dial *665*amount#, e.g *665*50# to borrow N50 or text amount to 665, e.g Text 50 to 665 to borrow N50.
How do I borrow credit from 9Mobile?
If you are eligible, dial *665*Amount# or text the amount you wish to borrow to 665. For example dial *665*300# to borrow 300 Naira. Dial *665*[Amount]# or text “amount” to 665.
What code can I use to borrow data from Etisalat?
9Mobile customers who recharge at least N500 monthly can now borrow data on Etisalat by simply Dial *665*amount#. 9Mobile doesn’t allow subscribers to borrow data yet, so you have to borrow airtime and then convert it to data. First of all, only eligible individuals are allowed to borrow airtime.
How do I contact Etisalat without credit?
No payment required at the time of call. Make a collect call:
- By dialling *132*05xxxxxxxx# where 05xxxxxxxx is the number of the called person.
- By dialling 132.
- For both the methods above, the receiver will first be requested to either accept or reject the call. Upon accepting, the call will then be connected.
How do I check my Etisalat credit?
Via the following codes:
- To check your balance: dial *121#
- To find prepaid offers and promotions: dial *101#
- To get Deal of the Day: dial *050#
- To transfer credit: type the command *100*mobile number*amount# and press ok.
How can I borrow data from MTN without paying back?
Now you can borrow airtime/credit from MTN, Etisalat, Glo & Airtel without paying back. Use your preferred network:
- for Etisalat, dial *665*amount#
- for Glo, dial *321#, MTN *606#,
- for Airtel, dial *500*amount#.
Link NIN to MTN Number Dial *785# using the phone number you wish to link, enter your NIN and submit or dial *785*Your NIN # from the phone number you wish to link. The number will be linked to your NIN automatically.
How do you borrow from MTN?
Borrow Airtime via *606# Menu:
- Dial *606# and select XtraTime.
- You can then select your preferred amount from the list.
- After selecting your preferred amount, the system will then send you a message with the amount you are about to borrow and the applicable service fee for you to confirm the transaction.
How can I borrow data from 9mobile without paying?
* Dial *665#. * Select option 2 for borrow data. * Press 1 to choose the amount.
How can I borrow airtime from Airtel without paying back?
How to Use Airtel Extra Credit Without Paying Service Charge
- Simply get an AIRTEL Sim that’s eligible for extra credit.
- Dial *500*0# and follow the prompt. (Don’t use *500# which is the normal code.)
- Now you’re good to go.
How do I buy data on Etisalat network?
How to buy data on Etisalat
- For a plan that gives you 2 GB of data from 7 p.m. to 7 a.m. and on the weekends for a month, use the code *229*3*12#.
- For a similar plan that gives you 5 GB under the same circumstances, use the code *229*3*13#.
- If you need 1 GB for 30 days, use the code *229*2*7#.