- 1 How much is Netherlands visa from Nigeria?
- 2 Where can I apply for Netherlands visa in Nigeria?
- 3 What are the documents required for Netherlands visa?
- 4 How do I apply for a Netherlands visa?
- 5 Are Nigerians in Netherlands?
- 6 How much is Netherland visa fee?
- 7 How much is Europe visa from Nigeria?
- 8 Can a Nigerian get a Schengen visa?
- 9 How do I apply for a Schengen visa?
- 10 Is Netherlands Visa easy to get?
- 11 How long does a Dutch visa take?
- 12 How long does it take to process Netherlands visa?
- 13 How much money do I need to show in my bank account for Schengen visa?
- 14 How do I get a short stay visa in Netherlands?
- 15 How do I get a 5 year Schengen visa?
How much is Netherlands visa from Nigeria?
To apply for the Dutch Long Stay Visa (MVV) / Residence Permit, you will also have to pay a fee of 317 EUR. Depending on your situation, Dutch authorities will allow you to pay this fee online, on location at a visa application centre in Nigeria, or through a bank transfer.
Where can I apply for Netherlands visa in Nigeria?
The Netherlands has made representation arrangements for short stay visa applications with other Schengen countries, in Nigeria these are Belgium and France. The Belgian embassy in Abuja and the French consulate -general in Lagos are responsible for all Schengen visa applications in Nigeria.
What are the documents required for Netherlands visa?
The standard documents required for a Netherlands visa include
- A completed and signed Netherlands visa application form.
- Passport pictures.
- Your passport or other travel documentation.
- A copy of your passport’s personal details page.
- Copies of any previous passports’ personal details pages.
How do I apply for a Netherlands visa?
Firstly, download the application form, fill it completely and with sincerity. You can also fill the Netherlands Schengen Visa application form electronically and then print a hard-copy. 2 photos must be attached; the photo should be of passport format – a recent whole-face capture with a light background.
Are Nigerians in Netherlands?
There is a small community of Nigerians in the Netherlands, which began to grow in the late 1980s.
How much is Netherland visa fee?
Netherlands Schengen Visa Fees
|Minor aged 6-12||€40|
|Minor under 6 years old||Free|
|Family members of EU/EEA nationals||Free|
How much is Europe visa from Nigeria?
Please Note: The applicable visa fee in Naira is as per current exchange rate. It is subject to change without notice. Naira in 500 & above only be accepted. Visa Fees At A Glance.
|Application Type||Visa Fee in Euros||Visa Fee in Naira|
|Short Term visas for children going on tourism (Between 6 – 12 years)||40||18035|
Can a Nigerian get a Schengen visa?
All Nigerian citizens are required to obtain a Schengen visa before travelling to Germany. A Schengen visa can be issued for up to 90 days within a period of 180 days. However, please be informed that a shorter validity may be granted depending on your purpose of visit.
How do I apply for a Schengen visa?
What Documents are Required when Applying for a Schengen Visa?
- Visa application form. Fully completed and signed.
- Two recently taken photos must be attached.
- A valid passport.
- Round trip reservation or itinerary.
- Travel insurance policy.
- Proof of accommodation.
- Proof of financial means.
- Proof of paid visa fee.
Is Netherlands Visa easy to get?
You are eligible for getting a Schengen Netherlands Visa if you have a valid passport of your home country. You will need to furnish proof of accommodation, journey details and proof of sufficient funds to cover your entire trip to the Netherlands.
How long does a Dutch visa take?
You can apply for a Netherlands Schengen visa 6 months before your planned trip. Depending on the nationality of the applicant, the processing time may take at least 15 days from the day of your application. In some cases it may take up to 30 days or even 60 days if required documents are missing from the application.
How long does it take to process Netherlands visa?
The processing for your Netherlands Schengen visa application may take anywhere from 15-30 working days. In some cases, it could take longer while in others, it could take less.
How much money do I need to show in my bank account for Schengen visa?
Bank statement – this needs to show a minimum balance of €3000 over the last 6 months. If you do not have this amount in your bank, you could show a family member’s/guardian’s statement instead, with an accompanying letter stating that they are sponsoring your travel and stay.
How do I get a short stay visa in Netherlands?
To apply for an emergency visa you should contact the IND. Emergency visas are short – stay visas but they are not Schengen visas. Your visa only allows you travel to the Netherlands and visit the Netherlands.
How do I get a 5 year Schengen visa?
Apart from your frequency of travel to the Schengen Area, you must also fulfil other requirements:
- You must have a valid reason to enter the Schengen Area multiple times in the given number of years.
- You must have a clean visa history.
- You must have a clean criminal record in your home country.