- 1 How much is $1000 dollars in Nigeria?
- 2 How much is 1$ in Nigeria black market?
- 3 How much is a dollar to a naira today?
- 4 How much is $20 dollar in Nigeria money?
- 5 Is $100 a lot in Nigeria?
- 6 What is the poorest currency?
- 7 What is the highest currency in the world?
- 8 How much is $500 US dollars in Nigeria?
- 9 How much is $200 BTC to naira?
- 10 How much is rent in Nigeria?
- 11 How much is a gallon of milk in Nigeria?
- 12 How much is $50 Steam card in Nigeria money?
- 13 How much is 25$ iTunes in Nigeria?
How much is $1000 dollars in Nigeria?
For one thousand dollars you get today 412,000 naira 00 kobo. USD to NGN Table.
How much is 1$ in Nigeria black market?
USD has been traded at ₦499 when Black Market opened this week on Monday, June 14, 2021. This makes it 0.01% rise for USD against Naira this week. USD to Naira ( Black Market ) rate.
|USD to Naira||Naira|
How much is a dollar to a naira today?
Handy Conversion Data Table
|Dollars to Nigerian- Naira||Nigerian- Naira to Dollars|
|1 USD||410.8654 NGN||0.0024 USD|
|2 USD||821.7308 NGN||0.0049 USD|
|5 USD||2054.3271 NGN||0.0122 USD|
|10 USD||4108.6542 NGN||0.0243 USD|
How much is $20 dollar in Nigeria money?
For twenty dollars you get today 8,250 naira 80 kobo. USD to NGN Table.
Is $100 a lot in Nigeria?
Largely depends on who you ask. $100 is around 36,000 Naira which is twice our current official minimum monthly wage. To someone who earns minimum wage, which unfortunately is the bulk of the Nigerian populace, it is a lot of money.
What is the poorest currency?
The exchange rates of the least valued currencies were updated on 20 January 2021.
- #1 – Venezuelan Sovereign Bolívar (1,552,540 VES/USD)
- #2 – Iranian Rial (~229,500 IRR/USD)
- #3 – Vietnamese Dong (23,002 VND/USD)
- #4 – Indonesian Rupiah (14,032 IDR/USD)
- #5 – Uzbek Sum (10,483 UZS/USD)
- #6 – Guinean Franc (10,234 GNF/USD)
What is the highest currency in the world?
Kuwaiti Dinar or KWD has crowned the highest currency in the world. Dinars is the currency code of KWD. It is widely used in the Middle East for oil-based transactions.
How much is $500 US dollars in Nigeria?
Are you overpaying your bank?
|Conversion rates US Dollar / Nigerian Naira|
|50 USD||19400.00000 NGN|
|100 USD||38800.00000 NGN|
|250 USD||97000.00000 NGN|
|500 USD||194000.00000 NGN|
How much is $200 BTC to naira?
200 bitcoins to nigerian naira according to the foreign exchange rate for today. You have just converted two hundred bitcoins to nigerian naira according to the recent foreign exchange rate 16,485,955.17656501. For two hundred bitcoins you get today 3,297,191,035 naira 31 kobo.
How much is rent in Nigeria?
Cost of living in Nigeria chart
|Accommodation (monthly rent )|
|Three-bedroom apartment in city centre||NGN 400,000|
|Three-bedroom apartment outside of city centre||NGN 80,000|
|One-bedroom apartment in city centre||NGN 150,000|
|One-bedroom apartment outside of city centre||NGN 40,000|
How much is a gallon of milk in Nigeria?
Cost of Living in Nigeria
|Milk (regular), (1 gallon )||3,879.51₦|
|Loaf of Fresh White Bread (1 lb)||361.92₦|
|Rice (white), (1 lb)||409.81₦|
|Eggs (regular) (12)||570.34₦|
How much is $50 Steam card in Nigeria money?
For $50 steam gift card as of today the naira equivalent is #16,000 and $100 steam gift card is #32,000. Steam Gift Cards and Rates in Nigeria.
|Card||Rate in Naira|
|USA ecode $50 – $200||250/Dollar|
|CAD $50 – $500||200/Dollar|
|AUD $50 -$500||200/Dollar|
|EUR 50 -500||340/EUR|
How much is 25$ iTunes in Nigeria?
How much is a 25 -dollar iTunes gift card in naira? exchange rate. N36,000.