- 1 How can I talk directly to Airtel customer care?
- 2 How can I complain to Airtel?
- 3 How can I talk to Airtel executive 2020?
- 4 How can I complain to Airtel thanks app?
- 5 How can I complain to Airtel Internet speed?
- 6 How can I increase my Airtel Internet speed?
- 7 Why my Airtel Internet is not working?
- 8 How do I contact Airtel by WhatsApp?
- 9 How can I get my Airtel number?
How can I talk directly to Airtel customer care?
Airtel Customer Care Number – Contact Us @121.
How can I complain to Airtel?
Call on Airtel complaint number– First, you can call on Airtel’s Complaint number – 198 to lodge your complaint. Second, call on 121 to speak with Airtel’s customer care center. These services are available 24*7, every day of the year.
How can I talk to Airtel executive 2020?
Speak to Airtel Customer Care Executive Directly (Method 2)
- Dial 121 or 198.
- Now Choose Mobile Services and Tap on Option 1.
- Now Select Internet Data and Options.
- Now select option 5 and Continue.
- Now Tap on Option 9 and listen to All options.
- Now Wait for the customer care executive.
How can I complain to Airtel thanks app?
Airtel Complaints can also be emailed at [email protected] airtel.com. Questions, comments or suggestions are also welcome to be emailed. Please mention the airtel account and fixed line number in the subject of the mail without any space or any special characters between the digits for quick response.
How can I complain to Airtel Internet speed?
Open Network website will allow you to check network coverage in your area and is a platform to raise network related concerns. For any other service query related to bill payments, data plans, etc., we request you to call 121, write in to [email protected] airtel.com or visit an Airtel store.
How can I increase my Airtel Internet speed?
For making changes to your Airtel Internet setting through you android phone, follow the steps below: Go to the mobile setting icon. Tap on SIM Card and mobile network. Airtel APN Settings 4G for Android Smartphones.
|Airtel Network APN Setting||Changes to increase Airtel 4G speed|
|Username||No change required|
Why my Airtel Internet is not working?
Activating your internet settings: Go to Settings → Wireless & networks → Data usage and turn on Mobile data. Return to the Wireless & networks menu → Mobile networks and turn on Data roaming. Finally, select Access Point Names and add the following APN: Name:- Airtel, APN:- airtel -ci-gprs.com.
How do I contact Airtel by WhatsApp?
WhatsApp Messenger Support To better assist you, contact us from your phone by opening WhatsApp > Settings > Help > Contact Us.
How can I get my Airtel number?
Open the phone dialer app and dial this USSD code: *282# and click on the call button. On your mobile phone screen, you will see a flash message displayed containing your airtel number which says, “Hi, Your Mobile no. is: xxxxxxxxxx” Do not forget to note down your mobile number.