- 1 How much does it cost to get an international passport in Nigeria?
- 2 How can I get international passport in Nigeria?
- 3 Can I apply for Nigerian passport online?
- 4 How do I apply for a Nigerian passport?
- 5 How many years does Nigeria international passport last?
- 6 How much does international passport cost in Nigeria 2021?
- 7 How do I apply for international passport?
- 8 How many types of passport does Nigeria have?
- 9 How much is an international passport?
- 10 Can I travel back to Nigeria with an expired passport?
- 11 Can I travel back to my home country with an expired passport?
- 12 How much is Nigeria Immigration monthly salary?
- 13 Is Passport booklet available in Nigeria?
- 14 How long does it take to get a Nigerian passport 2021?
- 15 How much is visa to Dubai from Nigeria?
How much does it cost to get an international passport in Nigeria?
Categories of the Enhanced E-Passport
|S/N||CATEGORIES OF PASSPORT||APPROVED PASSPORT FEE|
|DOLLAR ($) (foreign)|
|1.||32 Page 5-year Standard Passport||130.00|
|2.||64 Page 5-year Standard Passport||150.00|
|3.||64 Page 10-year Standard Passport for adults only (18 years and above)||230.00|
How can I get international passport in Nigeria?
- Visit the Nigerian Immigration Services portal.
- Select passport type.
- Select processing country.
- Complete application form.
- Upload scanned copies of required documents.
- Select preferred payment method (payment can be made with Visa cards)
- Once payment is completed, click “Submit”
Can I apply for Nigerian passport online?
Apply for Passport Online You can now apply for a Nigerian passport online. The application process is simple and easy to use with online application guidelines.
How do I apply for a Nigerian passport?
General Procedures for Passport Application:
- Visit the Home page of Nigeria Immigration Portal.
- Locate & click on the appropriate application form to start the process:
- Select a passport type “Standard e- Passport ” OR “Official e- Passport ”, then click on ‘Start Application ‘ button.
How many years does Nigeria international passport last?
The Federal Government of Nigeria on Tuesday, 15 January 2019, unveiled the new Nigeria international passport with a 10- year validity.
How much does international passport cost in Nigeria 2021?
UPDATE: The Nigeria Immigration Service has just announced that the registration and issuance of the new international passport would cost N70,000.
How do I apply for international passport?
- Register through the Passport Seva Online Portal.
- Login to the Passport Seva Online Portal with the registered Login Id.
- Click ” Apply for Fresh Passport /Re-issue of Passport ” link.
- Fill in the required details in the form and submit.
How many types of passport does Nigeria have?
There are 5 different passport types. Standard, Diplomatic, Official, Seamans, Pilgrims. Diplomatic – This passport type is for protocol officers in government and Government ambassadors.
How much is an international passport?
I’m an adult (16 and older) and I’m applying for the first time
|Passport Book & Card||DS-11||$140|
Can I travel back to Nigeria with an expired passport?
US nationals: United States citizens must have a passport valid for six months after date of arrival. A visa is required. However, no visa is required for former nationals of Nigeria with a valid foreign passport and an expired Nigerian passport.
Can I travel back to my home country with an expired passport?
No, you can ‘t travel back to your country on an expired passport if your passport expires while you’re away. In fact, if your passport is due to expire before the return flight to your country, you won’t be allowed to enter the country that you’re visiting in the first place.
How much is Nigeria Immigration monthly salary?
Nigeria Immigration Salary In terms of salary, the starting salary which is the salary of Passport Officers is N30,000 per month or N360,000 per annum. This could rise up to N400,000 depending on extra allowances. Overall, the average salary of an immigration officer is about N2 million per annum.
Is Passport booklet available in Nigeria?
Muhammad Babandede, comptroller-general of the Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS), says passport booklets are now available in its centres across the country and overseas. “A special team will be dispatched to facilitate enrollment and production in all the affect passports offices in Nigeria and abroad.”
How long does it take to get a Nigerian passport 2021?
Application for the Nigerian passport renewal takes around 72 hours to process after your biometric data has been captured. It has taken up to a month to process in some cases, so be sure to apply well in advance.
How much is visa to Dubai from Nigeria?
Prearranged UAE visas
|Visa type||Duration||Approximate rate inclusive of VAT|
|Visa typeTourist – long term (single entry)||Duration90 days from arrival date||Approximate rate inclusive of VATUS$190|
|Visa typeTourist – long term (multiple entry)||Duration90 days from first entry||Approximate rate inclusive of VATUS$460|