- 1 How do I check my DStv balance?
- 2 How can I check my DStv due date in Nigeria?
- 3 How do I check my DStv balance via SMS?
- 4 How do I check my current DStv package?
- 5 How can I check my balance online?
- 6 How do I check my DStv account online?
- 7 How do I check my DStv expiry date?
- 8 How much is DStv decoder in Nigeria?
- 9 How much is DStv subscription per month in Nigeria?
- 10 Which bank does Multichoice use?
- 11 How do I get my DStv account details?
- 12 What is the USSD code for DStv?
- 13 How do I check my DStv subscription on decoder?
- 14 Can I change my DStv package online?
- 15 How do I pay for DStv in Nigeria?
How do I check my DStv balance?
My DStv Subscription
- View your account balance by logging into Self Service or using our mobile app.
- Dial *120*68584# and follow the prompts.
- Call us on 083 900 3788 or 011 289 2222 without having to speak to an agent.
How can I check my DStv due date in Nigeria?
How to check your DStv due date online
- Click on “Service” at the top of the website page to go to DStv self-service.
- Sign into the DStv easy service with your smart card number and phone number or name.
- Click on “Account” once you are signed in.
- You will see your DStv subscription due date and your account balance.
How do I check my DStv balance via SMS?
You can check your balance using your mobile phone, just sms the word Bal leave single space, enter your smartcard number(10 digits) and then send to 22788. You can also do the same to check exchange rate, due date and resetting your account (ex, Due, reset).
How do I check my current DStv package?
Checking DSTV Subscription Via Mobile App
- After you’ve successfully installed the app, open it and select Nigeria as country.
- Log in to your account using your phone number and smartcard/IUC number.
- After you’ve logged in, navigate to “ My Account” section to see your current subscription and expiry date.
How can I check my balance online?
You can check your account balance on a mobile app by downloading it from your Android or Apple app store. Then, log in or set up an account for online banking the same as you would on a computer.
How do I check my DStv account online?
From your DStv dashboard Click the “ My Account ” tab from the top menu ( 2nd menu from the top ).
- Choose “ View My Balance ” from the drop down menu.
- You will be redirected to view your balance where you can choose an option for how to pay DSTV.
How do I check my DStv expiry date?
You can now check your DSTV subscription expiry date via SMS from any network. To check the expiry date, simply text DUE with your DSTV smartcard number to 30333. That is, text DUE [space] SMARTCARD NUMBER to 30333. This method is quite fast.
How much is DStv decoder in Nigeria?
The price of dstv hd decoder with full installation kit and 1 month confam package is 9,900 Naira while explora decoder cost 66,750 Naira in Nigeria. Installation fee is 5000 Naira for the HD and 10,000 Naira for explora.
How much is DStv subscription per month in Nigeria?
DStv Premium is NGN 16,200 per month. DStv Premium also has an annual payment which is NGN 178,200 per Year. DStv Premium has 175 + Channels.
Which bank does Multichoice use?
Always use your DStv customer number as payment reference. If your DStv services are suspended and you make an internet bank transfer or ATM payment via ABSA, FNB and Standard Bank or direct deposit at any ABSA branch, your DStv services will be reconnected once the payment reflects on your DStv account.
How do I get my DStv account details?
If you want to get your Dstv account number, it is very simple. Kindly login to your Dstv account visa, the Dstv self-service portal. Once you are logged into your Dstv account, click on “ My account.” Your account details will be revealed, and your account number will display as a customer number.
What is the USSD code for DStv?
With USSD (*120*68584#) you can check what you owe, clear error codes, view your last four transactions, transfer funds between your accounts and reconnect packages. Our USSD service just got better! Pay with DStv USSD.
How do I check my DStv subscription on decoder?
This is very simple, all you have to do is open the DSTV Eazy Service website and sign in using your registered mobile number and smartcard number (this is the IUC number at the back of your decoder ). After signing in, your account details get shown to you including the due date when your current subscription expires.
Can I change my DStv package online?
The good news is that you can change your DStv package online on your own, and the process is easy. Your Showmax subscription can be added to your DStv account if you pay through debit order.
How do I pay for DStv in Nigeria?
Paying for Your DStv Subscription Takes a Few Easy Steps: Select TV from the list of services. Select DStv. Enter your Smart Card number and select the package you wish to pay for. Complete the payment with your debit card or your bank account on our secure payment platform.