- 1 How do I check data balance on MTN?
- 2 How do I check my remaining data?
- 3 How do I check my 4G Data balance on MTN?
- 4 How do I check my MTN data balance via SMS?
- 5 What is the code for MTN Data?
- 6 How do I check my 4G Data balance?
- 7 How do I check my current data usage?
- 8 How do I buy 4G data on MTN?
- 9 How can I get unlimited data on MTN?
- 10 How much is MTN unlimited data?
- 11 How do I check my data balance on my router?
How do I check data balance on MTN?
How to get it
- Dial 136 for updates on remaining airtime, SMSs or data.
- Dial *136# for a summary balance.
- Dial *136*1# for a detailed balance.
How do I check my remaining data?
CHECK THESE OUT Last is the old USSD method in which you need to dial *121#. The USSD when run will show several options like my offers, talktime offers, data offers and more. Select the option my number option and it will show the balance and validity of your current plan.
How do I check my 4G Data balance on MTN?
Q. How do I check my MTN Data Bundle balance?
- SMS: Texting 2 to 131.
- USSD: Dialing *131*4# (for main data bundle and bonus), or *556#
- MyMTN App.
How do I check my MTN data balance via SMS?
MTN Data Balance Via SMS
- Checking data balance on MTN can be done via SMS. This can be done by sending 2 to 131 or 403 to 131.
- A text message will be sent to you, this message contains all the information you need to know about your current MTN internet subscription.
What is the code for MTN Data?
You can subscribe to any MTN data bundles via the following channels: USSD: Dialling *131*1# or *904# and selecting your preferred data plan. SMS: Sending the bundle plan keyword to 131.
How do I check my 4G Data balance?
How to check Airtel data balance via USSD Code?
- Dial *123# to check the calling balance and validity of your Airtel mobile number.
- Dial *121# and enter 5 in order to check Airtel 3G/ 4g net balance using airtel codes.
How do I check my current data usage?
To check your current month’s usage on your Android phone, go to Settings > Connections > Data Usage. The screen shows your billing period and the amount of cellular data you’ve used so far. You can also set a mobile data limit on this screen.
How do I buy 4G data on MTN?
1-Month bundles Get your 1.5 GB of mobile data – for one month, you will be able to use data once you recharge with 1,200 Naira, type ‘130’ and send it to 131. Obtain 2.5 GB of MTN 4G LTE data for 30 days – it cost 2,000 Naira. For subscription, send ‘110’ to 131.
How can I get unlimited data on MTN?
For you to subscribe to the MTN Unlimited data plan, just dial *567*59# and wait for the response from the network. Once you are eligible, you will be prompted to choose Option 1 or 2, simply reply with 1 to subscribe for the UNLIMITED data plan.
How much is MTN unlimited data?
MTN Unlimited Data Plan Pricing
|Unlimited||7 days||5,000 Naira|
|Unlimited||30 days||20,000 Naira|
|Unlimited||30 days||30,000 Naira|
|Unlimited||30 days||60,000 Naira|
How do I check my data balance on my router?
Some routers can show you detailed data usage per-device. Go to your router’s app or logon page, then look for the data usage section. If your router doesn’t provide that feature then you can go to GlassWire’s “Things” tab with GlassWire for PC to see a list of all the devices ( Internet of Things) on your network.