- 1 How Much Is pounds to naira in black market today?
- 2 What is D exchange rate of pounds to naira?
- 3 Is 100 pounds a lot of money in Nigeria?
- 4 How much is 1$ in Nigeria black market?
- 5 How much is naira to a pound today?
- 6 What is the poorest currency?
- 7 What is the highest currency in the world?
- 8 What is 1million naira in pounds?
- 9 How much is naira to euro in black market?
- 10 Who is the richest kid in Nigeria 2021?
- 11 What is a good salary in Nigeria?
- 12 How much is a Coke in Nigeria?
- 13 How much is $500 US dollars in Nigeria?
- 14 How much is $100 dollar in Nigeria money?
- 15 How much is $200 dollars in Nigeria money?
How Much Is pounds to naira in black market today?
GBP is being traded at ₦706 in Black Market (Lagos) today, Monday, June 14, 2021. Pounds to Naira ( Black Market ) rate.
|Pounds to Naira||Naira|
What is D exchange rate of pounds to naira?
For one pound you get today 581 naira 46 kobo.
Is 100 pounds a lot of money in Nigeria?
For one hundred pounds you get today 58,181 naira 66 kobo.
How much is 1$ in Nigeria black market?
USD has been traded at ₦499 when Black Market opened this week on Monday, June 14, 2021. This makes it 0.01% rise for USD against Naira this week. USD to Naira ( Black Market ) rate.
|USD to Naira||Naira|
How much is naira to a pound today?
Nigerian Naira to Pound Exchange Rate Today, Live 1 NGN to GBP = 0.0017 (Convert Nigerian Naira to Pounds )
What is the poorest currency?
The exchange rates of the least valued currencies were updated on 20 January 2021.
- #1 – Venezuelan Sovereign Bolívar (1,552,540 VES/USD)
- #2 – Iranian Rial (~229,500 IRR/USD)
- #3 – Vietnamese Dong (23,002 VND/USD)
- #4 – Indonesian Rupiah (14,032 IDR/USD)
- #5 – Uzbek Sum (10,483 UZS/USD)
- #6 – Guinean Franc (10,234 GNF/USD)
What is the highest currency in the world?
Kuwaiti Dinar or KWD has crowned the highest currency in the world. Dinars is the currency code of KWD. It is widely used in the Middle East for oil-based transactions.
What is 1million naira in pounds?
For one million naira you get today 1,720 pounds 49 pence.
How much is naira to euro in black market?
Convert Naira to Euro in Black Market
|1 Naira to Euro||€ 0.0017|
|5 Nairas to Euro||€ 0.0083|
|10 Nairas to Euro||€ 0.0166|
|20 Nairas to Euro||€ 0.0332|
Who is the richest kid in Nigeria 2021?
Summary of top 10 richest kids in Nigeria
|Rank||Name of Kid||Net Worth(₦)|
|1||Mompha Junior||500 million|
|2||Ahmed Starboy||65 million|
|3||DJ Young Money||61 million|
What is a good salary in Nigeria?
A person working in Nigeria typically earns around 339,000 NGN per month. Salaries range from 85,700 NGN (lowest average ) to 1,510,000 NGN (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher). This is the average monthly salary including housing, transport, and other benefits.
How much is a Coke in Nigeria?
A single person estimated monthly costs are 425$ (176,080₦) without rent. Cost of Living in Nigeria.
|Coke /Pepsi (12 oz small bottle)||129.72₦|
|Water (12 oz small bottle)||91.98₦|
|Milk (regular), (1 gallon)||3,879.51₦|
How much is $500 US dollars in Nigeria?
Are you overpaying your bank?
|Conversion rates US Dollar / Nigerian Naira|
|50 USD||19400.00000 NGN|
|100 USD||38800.00000 NGN|
|250 USD||97000.00000 NGN|
|500 USD||194000.00000 NGN|
How much is $100 dollar in Nigeria money?
For one hundred dollars you get today 41,254 naira 00 kobo. USD to NGN Table.
How much is $200 dollars in Nigeria money?
USD US Dollar to NGN Nigerian Naira Currency Rates Today: Monday, 14/06/2021
|Date||US Dollar||Nigerian Naira|
|14/06/2021||200 USD =||82500.00 NGN|
|13/06/2021||200 USD =||82499.84 NGN|
|12/06/2021||200 USD =||82400.00 NGN|
|11/06/2021||200 USD =||82518.00 NGN|