- 1 How can I sell my product on OLX?
- 2 Is Olx still in Nigeria?
- 3 How do I sell things on OLX fast?
- 4 Where can I sell my stuff online for free in Nigeria?
- 5 Is selling on OLX safe?
- 6 What is the cheapest car in Nigeria?
- 7 Can a Nigerian sell on Amazon?
- 8 Is Olx now Jiji?
- 9 Which products are in high demand?
- 10 What sells the most on OLX?
- 11 How can I join Olx?
- 12 What products are in high demand in Nigeria?
- 13 Where can I sell online for free?
- 14 What sells most online in Nigeria?
How can I sell my product on OLX?
The OLX selling and shipping process
- Create your account. Go to OLX website and choose your country.
- Create the ad. Click on “ Sell your item now”, choose a product or service category and write the ad.
- Complete and check the ad.
- Find the right shipping service.
Is Olx still in Nigeria?
Recall that February 2018, OLX, owned by Naspers, shut down its offices in Nigeria. The firm had informed that it made the decision to consolidate its business operations in Nigeria. “We made a difficult but important decision in Nigeria to consolidate our operations between some of our offices internationally.
How do I sell things on OLX fast?
Quick Tips for Selling Online on OLX or Quikr
- Always decide between direct selling and selling on OLX.
- Creating ads is an art.
- Images and photos of your product are very important.
- Before putting a price of a product check out the market value of it and then set a base selling price on OLX.
Where can I sell my stuff online for free in Nigeria?
Here are 6 free online marketplaces in Nigeria that allow you sell your products, reach millions of internet users and possibly double your revenue:
- SME Markethub.
Is selling on OLX safe?
The users can use/misuse your data, so better you say them to reply to OLX / QUIKR accounts itself. Thanks for the A2A. It is safe as long as you use common sense. If you are meeting a seller, try to do it in public places and don’t divulge personal information.
What is the cheapest car in Nigeria?
10 Cheapest Cars In Nigeria And Their Price 
- Honda CR-V.
- Toyota Corolla.
- Toyota Sienna 2001.
- Lexus RX300. Price of Lexus RX300 in Nigeria.
- Honda Accord. Price of Honda Accord in Nigeria.
- Nissan Xterra. Price of Nissan Xterra 2002 in Nigeria.
- Volkswagen Beetle. Price of Volkswagen Beetle in Nigeria.
- Kia Soul.
Can a Nigerian sell on Amazon?
Unfortunately, in order to sell on Amazon, you need to be a resident in one of the approved countries accepted for Seller Registration. As Nigeria is not an approved country for Seller Registration, you would be unable to sell on Amazon.
Is Olx now Jiji?
In April this year, Jiji, one of the largest marketplaces for classifieds in Africa, acquired OLX. OLX has been one of their biggest competitors in the African market and its businesses in East Africa and Ghana. The acquisition put about 300 million people in Jiji’s access within the five markets.
Which products are in high demand?
These are just some of the high demand products in India. We will continue to add other high demand products to this list as we research the consumer market. Trending products to sell in 2021
- Peel-off face mask.
- Nail polishes.
- Exercise bands.
- Water bottles.
- Yoga and pilates mats.
- Jigsaw puzzles.
What sells the most on OLX?
The top gadgets sold on OLX include mobile phones, cameras, computers, laptops, tablets, video game consoles, and home appliances like television, refrigerators, air conditioners, oven to even hair driers and ceiling fans.
How can I join Olx?
How to register?
- Click on My account.
- Click on Register.
- Supply the info required such as your email and choose a password.
- Check your email for a confirmation email and click on the link inside it.
- You are now a registered user on OLX!
What products are in high demand in Nigeria?
Top 15 High Demand And Fast Selling Products in 2020
- Electronic Goods.
- Fashion Items.
- Cosmetic Product.
- Health And Wellness Products.
- Hair Wig And Extensions.
- Baby Accessories.
- Food And Groceries.
- Phones And Accessories.
Where can I sell online for free?
If you plan to sell in your community, here are the top free online selling websites to sell stuff locally:
- Facebook Marketplace.
What sells most online in Nigeria?
#1. Electronics is one of the highest demand products to sell online in Nigeria. Every household has more one than one electronics and not just households but offices, shops, schools. So this product has a large market and it is easily sellable. Top brands in electronics are Samsung, LG, Sony, TCL, Canon and so on.